Bills vs Jags Game Week Thread - MNF

3 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah, sometimes bad losses happen. I'm not afraid to be wrong. I think we have the better team. The better team doesn't always win, but I'm not going to be worried about losing either.

I also think we have the better team. I think this will finally be the one where we put the Jags behind us, but I still wouldn't feel confident betting on the game 😅

Bills - 34

Jags - 16

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

9 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Hmmm... instead of being down 2 DEs as we were last week we're now possibly down 3 with Toohill appearing on the report.

I'd rather use Von as sparingly as we can so hope one of these 3 can suit up.

All 3 DEs are only listed as limited. Pretty good chance one or more are full go by Monday.

5 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I also think we have the better team. I think this will finally be the one where we put the Jags behind us, but I still wouldn't feel confident betting on the game 😅

Bills - 34

Jags - 16

Of course it's wise to not feel confident on a bet.  No one should feel confident on bets.

Las Vegas was built on people feeling confident on betting!

• Agree 1

The jets run game could evolve into something that gives most teams fits.  Need their OL to stay healthy and for Hackett to not suckett.  I’m not counting out the jets just yet.

Hall and Allen is a tough duo