Bills vs Jags Game Week Thread - MNF

45 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

I'm really curious what the 1st play from scrimmage will be for Buffalo's offense. We know Jacksonville likes to play a lot of man. Going to be interesting to see what the 1st drive is going to look like. I am not convinced that it's going to be run, run, pass in this one. I think against the Cards, the very 1st play was a pass to one of the TEs.

Waggle Right Naked with a Z Corner/Comeback Y Delay to the Flat and the backside running a Drag with a Post on the backside. Usually a nice easy throw to begin the game to the TE Delay with the option to let the QB take off for positive yardage.

13 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Waggle Right Naked with a Z Corner/Comeback Y Delay to the Flat and the backside running a Drag with a Post on the backside. Usually a nice easy throw to begin the game to the TE Delay with the option to let the QB take off for positive yardage.

I'm thinking a quick 15-25yd pass play will immediately soften them up to the run.

1 hour ago, Rockinon said:

I'm really curious what the 1st play from scrimmage will be for Buffalo's offense. We know Jacksonville likes to play a lot of man. Going to be interesting to see what the 1st drive is going to look like. I am not convinced that it's going to be run, run, pass in this one. I think against the Cards, the very 1st play was a pass to one of the TEs.

I think duo with lots of double teams and make their corners tackle. Particularly if they are following the receiver in man they will have realize he’s blocking then make the run fit. Lot to process for the Cb. It’s also more of an outsider hitter so we get to pummel their good DEs. 

1 hour ago, Rockinon said:

first play is always CJ Spiller up the middle for 2 yards. It is a tradition. 

• Haha (+1) 2

This is 40 mins long and a month old but I have never seen it before.  Apologies if this was posted a long time ago but it popped in my feed today.  Thought I would share for people that didn't see it.  Pretty cool interview with Josh. Most raw interview I have seen.

• Dislike 1