Bills vs Jags Game Week Thread - MNF

3 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah, sometimes bad losses happen. I'm not afraid to be wrong. I think we have the better team. The better team doesn't always win, but I'm not going to be worried about losing either.

I also think we have the better team. I think this will finally be the one where we put the Jags behind us, but I still wouldn't feel confident betting on the game 😅

Bills - 34

Jags - 16

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Hmmm... instead of being down 2 DEs as we were last week we're now possibly down 3 with Toohill appearing on the report.

I'd rather use Von as sparingly as we can so hope one of these 3 can suit up.

All 3 DEs are only listed as limited. Pretty good chance one or more are full go by Monday.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I also think we have the better team. I think this will finally be the one where we put the Jags behind us, but I still wouldn't feel confident betting on the game 😅

Bills - 34

Jags - 16

Of course it's wise to not feel confident on a bet.  No one should feel confident on bets.

Las Vegas was built on people feeling confident on betting!

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Looks like rain for the game monday night? Been sunny and 85 for 10 straight days, gotta be kidding me...

Perfect for what we do.  

Pound the rock.  They couldn’t stop Foreman or Ford and Cleveland was down its 2 starting tackles.  

Cook and Kincaid game.  

Our downhill LBs matchup well with ETN maybe better than Bernard and Milano as insane as that sounds.  Trust our secondary to handle Thomas, Kirk, and Davis - they won’t have Engram which is huge.  

I expect ETN to be a big part of their plan.   

Give me Lawrence in weather vs Allen.   

Bills 24 Jags 13

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Stat I just heard. Through two weeks in the nfl so far, 27% of passes have been at or behind the line of scrimmage. 

31% of Bills passes are behind the line of scrimmage- we lead the NFL.

Josh is playing his best and smartest football now.  Josh and Brady are solving two high shell.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Awwufelloff said:

Looks like rain for the game monday night? Been sunny and 85 for 10 straight days, gotta be kidding me...

Dang, even as recent as yesterday the forecast i saw didn’t show any chance of showers until Tuesday. oh well. The Bills O line is one of the best and works well in any weather.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Pete said:

31% of Bills passes are behind the line of scrimmage- we lead the NFL.

Josh is playing his best and smartest football now.  Josh and Brady are solving two high shell.

Ya see? Coleman is so slow he’s actually running backwards! 

sarcasm 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Eyeroll 1