Who gets poached first Babich or Brady?

Lost

3 hours ago, Low Positive said:

Last week, we had a thread about how the coordinates needed to be a lot better. Now they're getting poached?

Had we lost, it would be “who are we firing”.  The internet era of sports fandom is exhausting 🤣🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Niether....make them the highest paid coordinators and keep them here. Like Andy keeps Spags.  

Spags doesn't have offers to be a Head Coach. Been there, tried that, didn't work. That's like the Bills keeping Leslie all those years. Both Babich and Brady are seen across the league as bright young coaches. Both had offers to be coordinators elsewhere this offseason and both are going to be coaching on a successful team because the Bills are a good, well run, football operation. They will get their looks at some point. Especially with 6-8 vacancies every darn year.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bruffalo said:

If this keeps up, probably Brady. Babich looks good but has less experience in a Coordinator role. 

also OCs get poached at like a 3 to 1 rate compared to DCs. 

plus Brady has a pretty good reputation already

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Lost said:

Thus far this season,  I'm probably more impressed with Babich than Brady.  After a great second half adjustments last week against the Cards and complete domination this week with depleted defensive personal it's hard not to be impressed with Babich so far.  As for Brady, I get that the run game has been very effective going back into the end of last season and if it's working there's no need to change it, but until we get in a situation where we really need to depend on our receivers and seeing if Brady can find a way to scheme guys open he still feels like a somewhat of an unknown to me despite having a lot more games under his belt.    It kinda sucks, but I wouldn't be surprised if both of them are taking HC interviews after this season.   

LOL It’s week 2.  I don’t think any coach is getting “poached” from a two week sample size.

Last year after the annual beatdown against Miami in Week 3, Ken Dorsey looked like he had a shot at becoming a HC.  

Edited by JohnNord
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1