Who gets poached first Babich or Brady?

Lost

1 hour ago, MPL said:

Honestly, I don't see Brady or Babich as poached eggs kind of guys. Brady looks like he prefers a classic scramble while Babich looks more like the raw egg in a glass type. 

As opposed to Daboll, who looked like the kind of guy to eat the entire tray of deviled eggs at a party before anyone else got to taste them.

• Haha (+1) 2

Now that the coordinators have gone from the dog house to the penthouse, I would favor Bobby getting more "looks." 

Has been getting groomed by McD for years, family coaching history, and (at the moment anyway) doing some surprising things with the personnel he has available. I think prospective teams like that more than Brady because #17 makes everything look great. 

Too early to tell - Need to see these two get tested later in the season when there is film to game plan against them and we get into our harder parts of the schedule.

But - in general, I think Brady would be more likely given he has more history to bank on.

If Brady has an excellent season as OC, I think we have to think very seriously about elevating him to Head Coach.

We can’t keep giving Josh new OC’s every 2-3 years and having some of them show zero creativity.

It's crazy how many HC jobs the elite QBs get their OCs. Remember when Peyton got Adam Gase a HC job? 

The answer is Brady. Not even because of talent or anything. More likely to see Offensive coaches than Defensive coaches

1 hour ago, TheBrownBear said:
3 hours ago, MPL said:

Honestly, I don't see Brady or Babich as poached eggs kind of guys. Brady looks like he prefers a classic scramble while Babich looks more like the raw egg in a glass type. 

As opposed to Daboll, who looked like the kind of guy to eat the entire tray of deviled eggs at a party before anyone else got to taste them.

This is a good reply.

1 hour ago, DapperCam said:
1 hour ago, TheBrownBear said:

Deviled eggs are so good, can you blame him?

This is also a good reply. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Lost said:

Thus far this season,  I'm probably more impressed with Babich than Brady.  After a great second half adjustments last week against the Cards and complete domination this week with depleted defensive personal it's hard not to be impressed with Babich so far.  As for Brady, I get that the run game has been very effective going back into the end of last season and if it's working there's no need to change it, but until we get in a situation where we really need to depend on our receivers and seeing if Brady can find a way to scheme guys open he still feels like a somewhat of an unknown to me despite having a lot more games under his belt.    It kinda sucks, but I wouldn't be surprised if both of them are taking HC interviews after this season.   

Neither. Both are in their 1st years of truly being coordinators*  (* Brady was a puppet for Rhule in Carolina, so I consider this his first full year running his system)

I still have questions on both. I need to see more out of the passing offense from Brady. We haven't been put in too many situations where we were forced to abandon the run and just pass the ball. If we come across a team that can take away the run game can we still pass the ball effectively with the current WR group.

Edited by billieve420