Who gets poached first Babich or Brady?

Lost

Thus far this season,  I'm probably more impressed with Babich than Brady.  After a great second half adjustments last week against the Cards and complete domination this week with depleted defensive personal it's hard not to be impressed with Babich so far.  As for Brady, I get that the run game has been very effective going back into the end of last season and if it's working there's no need to change it, but until we get in a situation where we really need to depend on our receivers and seeing if Brady can find a way to scheme guys open he still feels like a somewhat of an unknown to me despite having a lot more games under his belt.    It kinda sucks, but I wouldn't be surprised if both of them are taking HC interviews after this season.   

• Eyeroll 1

I think it is too soon for both of these guys to be getting HC calls. Babich will have some of his credit stolen by McD, fair or not. This is Brady's 2nd year as an OC, and he's already been fired once. I wouldn't worry about it for at least the next 3 seasons. I think some of Brady's credit will be stolen by Allen (people will see Daboll floundering for the Giants and wonder if that would happen again).

• Like (+1) 3

There are a number of OC's who are first in line to get jobs.  Neither of our guys will get jobs after this year so we are going to have this group with these players for a while.

Bobby Slowik, Ben Johnson and maybe even Kellen Moore....Plus the guy who mops Kyle Shanahan's bathroom will probably be an OC too soon also.

• Haha (+1) 1

Honestly, I don't see Brady or Babich as poached eggs kind of guys. Brady looks like he prefers a classic scramble while Babich looks more like the raw egg in a glass type. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Well, seeing as how this is Brady's 2nd go and not fairing real well the Carolina in the first place, i would have to say Babich.....i think in a couple of years if Brady can prove himself a little more, then he will be a top candidate, but i don't think the rest of the league has put him on that pedestal just yet.

7 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Last week, we had a thread about how the coordinates needed to be a lot better. Now they're getting poached?

I'm a believer that as a fan of this team it's possible to be disappointed with a coordinator and yet the league will view them differently.   It's the Josh Allen effect, making everyone around him look better.   But when you carry the kind of point differential that the Bills do from season to season, many teams will probably look at our coordinators as a massive upgrade over whatever they are running.  As @DapperCam mentioned however, as is the case with Daboll, some of these guys may get hyped up more than they deserve to be. 

1 hour ago, colin said:

brady for sure, the nfl will see mcd as the real mind behind the D

….and offensive coaches draw more attention than defensive coaches for HC openings. Everyone wants the next great offensive mind in this offensive league. 

1 hour ago, Low Positive said:

Last week, we had a thread about how the coordinates needed to be a lot better. Now they're getting poached?

If we give them all fake coordinates, they'll never find our coordinators, and we'll be fine.