The Bills beat the Dolphins because… (superstition reasons only)

Just Jack

How did your actions yesterday help the Bills win?  Something you ate?  Did you change your shirt at halftime?  Kick that annoying friend/relative out of the house? Watch "The Vows We Keep" on Hallmark instead of watching the game?  I’ll start…

I watched the game at home, not wearing anything Bills related and played solitaire on my phone. I was so in my zone, I did not even see the Tua hit live, only the replays. So you're welcome.  

14 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

How did your actions yesterday help the Bills win?  Something you ate?  Did you change your shirt at halftime?  Kick that annoying friend/relative out of the house? Watch "The Vows We Keep" on Hallmark instead of watching the game?  I’ll start…

I watched the game at home, not wearing anything Bills related and played solitaire on my phone. I was so in my zone, I did not even see the Tua hit live, only the replays. So you're welcome.  

I, too, avoided my normal superstitions (after YEARS of doing the same things). 

I did the same last Sunday. 

It’s pretty clear the Bills can dedicate the 2-0 start to me, following my decision to become non-stitious. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Josh only plays Titleists.

That’s nice but what did you do to help the Bills win? 

49 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

Speaking of, none of you have heard from me if anyone asks 

Shouldn’t it be that you were with us all day? 

Edited by Just Jack
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Well, not superstition, but I still want to share this.  I watched the McDaniels press conference the other day.  Instead of talking about the upcoming game, I think he spent 95% of it (don't believe I am exaggerating here) discussing the Tyreek Hill matter instead of what they were doing to prepare for the Buffalo Bills.  If this were Belichick, he would have shutdown this line of questioning in 10 seconds, but McDanials entertained Tyreek questions just about the entire press conference.  In that moment, it was clear to me that the Dolphins didn't have their focus on the Bills game.  So, for first time ever, I bet $100 on Bills to win, straight-up!  B-)

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ChasBB said:

Well, not superstition, but I still want to share this.  I watched the McDaniels press conference the other day.  Instead of talking about the upcoming game, I think he spent 95% of it (don't believe I am exaggerating here) discussing the Tyreek Hill matter instead of what they were doing to prepare for the Buffalo Bills.  If this were Belichick, he would have shutdown this line of questioning in 10 seconds, but McDanials entertained Tyreek questions just about the entire press conference.  In that moment, it was clear to me that the Dolphins didn't have their focus on the Bills game.  So, for first time ever, I bet $100 on Bills to win, straight-up!  B-)

I think McDaniels likes to have his thoughts heard.  I noticed at the halftime interviews last night, McD gave predictable boilerplate answers that said absolutely nothing like he usually does.  McDaniel gave his honest opinions.  

To answer the OPs question, I put on my 17 jersey instead of my others and personally cooked my pregame wings to give them a little extra pro-Buffalo juju.  

• Like (+1) 1