Poyer angles

Aggression aggression aggression. He’s wired that way and won’t change, it seems. I think if either Hyde or Poyer were soft, they never would’ve worked as a duo. Both had to be all out playmakers to strike fear in the offenses, instead of good OC’s scheming to the softer safety. 

1 hour ago, HansLanda said:

Poyer has to feel so strange after tonight. He was used to getting on that plane out of miami with the boys, now it's misery. 

There is one particular Dolphins youtuber who has a strong belief that Poyer was a secret agent. 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

2 hours ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

First, I still really like Jordan Poyer and I hope when Dolphins come to Buffalo, Bills do something classy for him. But I’ve noticed that as he gets older he takes some horrible angles at times. I’m glad he did on one of Cook’s TDs but man did he blow that play. 

Second? 

• Haha (+1) 6

2 hours ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

First, I still really like Jordan Poyer and I hope when Dolphins come to Buffalo, Bills do something classy for him. But I’ve noticed that as he gets older he takes some horrible angles at times. I’m glad he did on one of Cook’s TDs but man did he blow that play. 

Really will always like him as a former  Bill and with Hyde was nothing but class here.  He and Hyde always  came out to take the press after stupid plays like 13 seconds  and hail Murray.  But tonight as cook and others kept sailing by him as he took poor angles, relying on speed that We all  knew just wasn’t there any more !  I felt sad because it’s obvious his time has passed , and it reminded me of a hobbled Kelly leaving the field on a cart,  yet I still also cherished Kelly running it in on the last play against the fibs early in his career. 

Guys like prime Poyer  will always be what I remember about Bills football, classy and tough.  Imperfect but loyal.  Never missed a game  while they were bills.  But like Thurm, Bruce, and Andre, I couldn’t watch them in another uniform.   I hope PO sees tonight’s film, and somehow, more gracefully that doing it at halftime, finds a way to retire before that game in Buffalo.  When Rapp and Hamlin really deserve to be above you on the depth chart, man it’s time to just enjoy being around your beautiful wife !  Youve already won bro, enjoy your health as it’s one thing you can’t buy  no matter how much $ you have!  
       I hope Hyde watched tonight , and from a guy whose career was shortened by unsuccessful  cervical surgery ( which can happen cuz there are no guarantees!), WALK away happy and healthy cuz you have no more to prove!   Hey Bove, from buffalo sports ( does a  pod with Sal) , this is why Hyde should never play again either!  Father Time never loses!   ✌️😊

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

Ritchie, he’s slowed down for the last couple of years.  As much as I loved the time he gave us along with Hyde, it was time to move on from both of them.  They are smart, but last night showed me he just has to cheat routes to try and keep up.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Ritchie, he’s slowed down for the last couple of years.  As much as I loved the time he gave us along with Hyde, it was time to move on from both of them.  They are smart, but last night showed me he just has to cheat routes to try and keep up.

Let's be clear the only reason Hyde isn't playing yet this year is because of health concerns.  This dialogue that Hyde has lost a step is crazy.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

I think it was more reckless than dirty.  

He was head hunting all night. Wanted to “prove a point”. 

got cooked. But goood to his wife blocking everyone again because she cannot handle the trash talk back to her. Same with the brother 

• Like (+1) 1

There were a few moments in the 2022 season where he looked a little slower but it was obvious in the 2023 preseason game versus Pittsburgh when Jaylen Warren ran right by him.  This also was the game when Steelers fans convinced themselves Kenny Pickett was going to be HOF QB.

To his credit, he seemed to play pretty well in the role near the LOS, despite some declining skills

• Like (+1) 2