What happened to J. Phillips

Prospector

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I assume you mean Jordan Poyer? But you're talking about sacks and not interceptions, which would lean more towards the name you posted. But he doesn't play for the Dolphins. So.... I'm just lost all around 😂

Jaelen Phillips, #15, aka "The Better Miami U Edge Rusher From The 2021 Draft." If you watch some replays of the Cooks TD's you can see Spencer Brown planting him like a tent stake.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I assume you mean Jordan Poyer? But you're talking about sacks and not interceptions, which would lean more towards the name you posted. But he doesn't play for the Dolphins. So.... I'm just lost all around 😂

You assumed wrong

2 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Spencer Brown blocked him all night. Same thing happened last year vs Max Crosby. 

This offensive line is awesome, and a big reason is Spencer Brown's development. Anything is possible when you have a good oline.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Jaelen Phillips, #15, aka "The Better Miami U Edge Rusher From The 2021 Draft." If you watch some replays of the Cooks TD's you can see Spencer Brown planting him like a tent stake.

Phillips one year at UCLA was a joke.  He's over rated.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

Gotcha. Honestly, he scares me so little - I didn't even think of him. Decent player, but people were really saying he was going to wreak havoc on us? He's a guy somewhere between AJ Epenesa and Greg Rousseau to me.

5 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Spencer Brown blocked him all night. Same thing happened last year vs Max Crosby. 

They need to give Brown an extension. He’s a Top 8 right tackle. Give em say…18 mill a year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

He’s coming off long term injury so I think has been not expected to do much. He has made big plays vs the Bills in the past. I’m surprised there was talk of him feasting on Allen for this game though. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, MJS said:

This offensive line is awesome, and a big reason is Spencer Brown's development. Anything is possible when you have a good oline.

And Tylan Grable looks to be a promising future LT.  Hopefully SVPG can be a good starting C sooner than later.

• Like (+1) 1