AFC East

Thrivefourfive

6 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Dolphins fans are now talking themselves into they can still win the division with Skylar because of that playoff game he had against the Bills..

Let’s just do it: Skylar Thompson IS A BILLS KILLER

2 minutes ago, amprov56 said:

Frank Reich won several crucial games in 1989 including a last second win on MNF; 1990 he beat Miami giving the Bills home field advantage then the comeback in 1992. Not impossible!

Reich’s teams were Super Bowl caliber

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, amprov56 said:

Frank Reich won several crucial games in 1989 including a last second win on MNF; 1990 he beat Miami giving the Bills home field advantage then the comeback in 1992. Not impossible!

He had an actual offensive line- not legos pretending to be an offensive line.  

he has no chance.  Their OL is awful

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Jets have talent but that seems like a situation if they get several early losses the locker room will explode. So much pressure on that team.

That said the Jets defense is Josh's kryptonite. Both those games will probably be close if Rodgers is playing at least mediocre football. 

Miami defense is terrible. The blueprint is out on them. No Tua for several weeks and injuries to OL and RB. They could lose several in a row, however they have 5 games that are all quite winnable before they come to Buffalo again. They could be 2-5 when they play the Bills again. 

Pats did everyone in the AFC a favor beating the Bengals. They are doormats though

Herbstriet is getting better. I like him but then again I like Collinsworth too. Don't understand the hate for him especially from Bills fans. He loves the passion of the fans and the stadium and he loves Allen. 

Michaels is god awful. He said the same line after every kickoff that was a touchback. He was brutal to listen to. 

20 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Michaels is just brutal.  He calls big TDs like they’re a 3 yard run up the middle.

Michaels is old and tired but I'd rather have that than Kevin Harlan bellowing like a gored water buffalo. 

Edited by Dr. K
  • Haha (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Half-asleep, phoned-in Al Michaels and Herbstreit who apparently knows less about the NFL than your typical drunk at the bar are the worst broadcasting duo I've ever seen.  

Herbie needs to stick to college and Michaels needs to retire.

I never understood Herbstreit moving to the NFL from college.  It just doesn't work for me and as much as I love Al Michael's, it's time for him to retire and work on his short game in his backyard. 

43 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I never understood Herbstreit moving to the NFL from college.  It just doesn't work for me and as much as I love Al Michael's, it's time for him to retire and work on his short game in his backyard. 

Herby still does college football which he's quite good at.