AFC East

Thrivefourfive

Are the Bills about to skate through? Two of the four teams got steamrolled so far. Two totally pathetic performances, on both sides of the ball. And that leaves the pre season predicted last place Patriots. And we all know they absolutely suck. 

Time will tell but holy hell have two teams look out of touch. 

Dolphins look pretty shaky even with tua…I still think the jets could be pretty good they got their toughest game out of the way and will probably stack some wins leading up to us playing them in a month or so 

That feels like it’s gonna be a matchup of two 4-1 ish teams with a lot on the line 

• Like (+1) 1

I’m afraid the Jets have bigger problems. They quit. Their quarterback is nuts. Their owner is publicly politically active. The organizational hierarchy, I believe, lasted one quarter of football.

Woody

Weirdo Rodgers

Hackett

Salah

Guaranteed to fail, so why not fail immediately given their weirdo QB is so weird, and old. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean it absolutely would not surprise me if more teams have caught on how to defend McDaniel's offense. Other teams were catching on late last year and that's not including Mcdermot's biannual seminar.

Too funny my man!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I mean it absolutely would not surprise me if more teams have caught on how to defend McDaniel's offense. Other teams were catching on late last year and that's not including Mcdermot's biannual seminar.

Literally all they had to do is watch the Bills game tape after the first matchup where McDermott put on a clinic how to slow them down the first time they played them. Teams are stubborn tho...Bills literally shut Fins offense down almost every game.

48 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

I’m afraid the Jets have bigger problems. They quit. Their quarterback is nuts. Their owner is publicly politically active. The organizational hierarchy, I believe, lasted one quarter of football.

Woody

Weirdo Rodgers

Hackett

Salah

Guaranteed to fail, so why not fail immediately given their weirdo QB is so weird, and old. 

I mean their OC is Nathaniel Hackett. McDermott is going to school him every game.

• Like (+1) 2

Jets should get some wins during the next four games; @Titans, vs. Pats, vs. Broncos, @Vikings.

By then they'll hope they have some chemistry. The entire AFC East has a tough schedule. The division wins are going to be exceptionally important. Bills still have the top 4 teams in the NFL (Ravens, Chiefs, Lions, 49ers) as well as Texans and Rams with the Colts and Jags being decent teams. Now the Bills aren't going 0-8 or anything like that but maybe 4-4 or 3-5? If the Jets sweep and win their next 4 games the pathway to the AFC East will be much more difficult

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Literally all they had to do is watch the Bills game tape after the first matchup where McDermott put on a clinic how to slow them down the first time they played them. Teams are stubborn tho...Bills literally shut Fins offense down almost every game.

I mean their OC is Nathaniel Hackett. McDermott is going to school him every game.

Isn't Babich our DC? Can we give him some credit

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 5

15 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Lot of football left.

We got Jags, Balt, Hou next 3 games…let’s get through those before we start talking about skating through 

and  3 of the next 4 are on the road (3 straight) and 4 of the next 6 are on the road

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, ganesh said:

and  3 of the next 4 are on the road (3 straight) and 4 of the next 6 are on the road

Always wondered why we say “on the road” when professional sports teams fly to every game.

In the air.

Through the air.

Through the sky.

I don’t know. There’s something, maybe.

Anywhooo….

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Simon said:

If you were in my living room, I might kick you in the shin.

I'd kick him well higher up than that, lol!  We're not even two full games in, let's give it a few more weeks please!

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Dolphins look pretty shaky even with tua…I still think the jets could be pretty good they got their toughest game out of the way and will probably stack some wins leading up to us playing them in a month or so 

That feels like it’s gonna be a matchup of two 4-1 ish teams with a lot on the line 

We’ve lost to the Jets with the likes of Sam Darnold and Zach Wilson at QB.  I think they’ll be tough to beat with Rodgers and that defense.