Social media after a Bills win makes everything better

Virgil

14 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

There is a point in that thread that has Bills relevance.... once Tua is on IR they may very well try and sign Mike White off our Practice Squad. 

I hear Mike White yelling "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I can't think of a longer foot in the mouth situation like this.  It keeps coming back every single time they play and that's twice a year.

I still remember the first touchdown Allen through against him.  He looked and pump faked which completely fooled Ramsey and then gunned it to Ramsey's man who was open.  Looked at Ramsey and clearly seemed to be making a point of saying "take that."  He hasn't stop going after him since.

14 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

So who expects someone at finheaven to jackoff Buffalo???  

come on fess up? 

hahaha we are in their head so badly it’s hysterical.   

All of Buffalo? That's going to take a long time. Average time to completion of roughly 5 minutes and that many participants? It's possible, but I don't think their wrists can handle that much of a workload

25 minutes ago, Stads said:

All of Buffalo? That's going to take a long time. Average time to completion of roughly 5 minutes and that many participants? It's possible, but I don't think their wrists can handle that much of a workload

Well that was their quote, so they must have the time!

total implosion in Miami which is awesome.  Hate to have Tua injured but watching Hill and Waddle sett outbid awesome 

11 minutes ago, Punching Bag said:

We have enough here who cannot stand their home boards and fellow fans.

How many of those are actual Bills fans though or the same as this poster and are posters from other teams like airseven?

Edited by Malazan
  • Like (+1) 1

They really are in a pickle, aren’t they?

They just paid a concussion-prone QB who has never won a playoff game, or any big game for that matter, an obscene amount of money. And 2 games after giving him that contract, he is concussed again, on national TV.