Social media after a Bills win makes everything better

Virgil

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I heard right on this board that our OC is nothing special...

23 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Hmm...wonder what is more over...the Dolphins season or his dating career? 😂

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

In regards to that first video… I can’t believe a grown man would not only film themselves acting like an overgrown steroid baby, but then actually post it for the whole world to see.  How big of a douche do you have to be??

Incredible.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 hours ago, BigPappy said:

I came for the comments. They didn't disappoint. I'm dying over here guys and gals.

The blueprint is there, but they still need the players with the speed and skill set to execute that blueprint. 

First comment is same reason I am here......

Bolded comment is 110% dead on true.  As fans we sure didn't expect to see the players stepping up quite like this.  Amazeballs how deep the team is right now.  But the Bills really could use a vet LB just in case someone else drops......I am champing at the bit for Bishop to get a regular role real soon......

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

This makes me smile.

49 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

In regards to that first video… I can’t believe a grown man would not only film themselves acting like an overgrown steroid baby, but then actually post it for the whole world to see.  How big of a douche do you have to be??

Incredible.

He's a Dolphins fan so...

12 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

That thought crosses my mind last night. Ultimately it will be up to White and he might stay here as feels spurned by Dolphins or likes it better here on PS.

Not likely. The dude is not going to get many if any opportunities to start again. He currently isnt even on a roster.  Being rostered and actually starting at QB is a big pay day for him. Plus an opportunity to show he can start in this league.  Or at least be rostered somewhere as a backup.

11 hours ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

but but but but we have no speed

10 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Man I love this Ingram kid.  He always in the right place to make a play.  Credit to the coaching staff for putting players in the right place as well.

10 hours ago, dma0034 said:

This is very accurate. I don't see the gap from Mahomes to Allen being big. I see the gap from Allen to Lamar/Burrow/Stroud as much bigger. Allen is a better thrower than Lamar and imo Lamar has a shelf life: once his ability to run itsn't elite he becomes a below average to average QB (Lamar also has some injury concerns). Burrow isn't mobile and health? Is that wrist ever going to be the same? STroud isn't mobile and hasn't beaten an elite Defense: Don't be surprised when the Bears upset the Texans this weekend

I agree.  Lamar is going to lose a lot when he loses a step in his running ability. His body also can't take the hits Josh can.  Electric af but someday thats going to fade.

Burrow with the wrist is worrisome.  I think he is elite at processing and pretty accurate though. What impresses me most is he is like ice. Dude can take 100 sacks and still get up and brush it off like nothing happened.

Stroud I am impressed with and look forward to seeing what he can do this season. He has an arsenal at weapons to work with too.  I have not really seen enough of his games but the ones I did see, he was impressive to me.

Edited by Scott7975