Social media after a Bills win makes everything better

Virgil

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

Honestly...I wouldn't have been surprised if Poyer pulled a Vontae Davis at the half and retired...

Clearly just doesn't have it...why embarrass yourself for 15 more games?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

As I have said, Josh Allen's one sided crusade against Jalen Ramsey continues unabated to this day...I guarantee Ramsey wishes he could back in time and never say that during the interview before the first game he played Allen.  It's led to one embarrassing play after another and Allen seemingly goes out of his way to target him.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, Big Turk said:

As I have said, Josh Allen's one sided crusade against Jalen Ramsey continues unabated to this day...I guarantee Ramsey wishes he could back in time and never say that during the interview before the first game he played Allen.  It's led to one embarrassing play after another and Allen seemingly goes out of his way to target him.

I can't think of a longer foot in the mouth situation like this.  It keeps coming back every single time they play and that's twice a year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I can't think of a longer foot in the mouth situation like this.  It keeps coming back every single time they play and that's twice a year.

My two favorite plays were the long TD to Diggs opening night against the Rams where Allen runs down the field and is chirping at Ramsey the whole time bouncing off the field and then the one game where he ran over Ramsey and then intentionally "teabagged" him while getting up off the ground. 😂

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

This is very accurate. I don't see the gap from Mahomes to Allen being big. I see the gap from Allen to Lamar/Burrow/Stroud as much bigger. Allen is a better thrower than Lamar and imo Lamar has a shelf life: once his ability to run itsn't elite he becomes a below average to average QB (Lamar also has some injury concerns). Burrow isn't mobile and health? Is that wrist ever going to be the same? STroud isn't mobile and hasn't beaten an elite Defense: Don't be surprised when the Bears upset the Texans this weekend

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

That thought crosses my mind last night. Ultimately it will be up to White and he might stay here as feels spurned by Dolphins or likes it better here on PS.

That's been talked about locally in Florida and they also brought up Tannahill and Tom Brady.