• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Oh my God my heart is going to explode watching all the videos in this thread 

I haven't laughed so hard in so long

Colin Kaepernick just took me over the top

There is a point in that thread that has Bills relevance.... once Tua is on IR they may very well try and sign Mike White off our Practice Squad. 

• Agree 1

Living in Florida around a bunch of very obnoxious Dolphins fans, a crushing victory like this shuts them up.  They've been talking trash since the draft.  I don't have to say a word because they now know that their hype isn't real.  I'll be surprised if more teams don't incorporate McD's strategy to shut down the Miami offense.  The blueprint is readily available on game video.  They're in for a long season.

I came for the comments. They didn't disappoint. I'm dying over here guys and gals.

35 minutes ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

Living in Florida around a bunch of very obnoxious Dolphins fans, a crushing victory like this shuts them up.  They've been talking trash since the draft.  I don't have to say a word because they now know that their hype isn't real.  I'll be surprised if more teams don't incorporate McD's strategy to shut down the Miami offense.  The blueprint is readily available on game video.  They're in for a long season.

The blueprint is there, but they still need the players with the speed and skill set to execute that blueprint. 

• Like (+1) 1

Nobody is as irrationally cocky as Dolphins fans.

With Chiefs fans, I get it. Even with Ravens fans, I kind of get it, because they've had very good teams and they have a very good QB.

But the DOLPHINS? They haven't been good in FOREVER. Once they got Tyreek and Mike McDaniel, all these boastful, loud, obnoxious Dolphins fans crawled out from under their rocks and started crowing loudly all over social media. As such, there is nothing sweeter than watching them get shut up, over and over and over again for three seasons straight now.

Josh Allen owns the Dolphins. McDermott owns the Dolphins. The Dolphins are to the Bills what the Bills used to be to the Patriots. That's the reality.

All of that having been said...the schadenfreude I get from spending the day on social media and the opponents' forums after a Bills win -- ESPECIALLY the Dolphins -- is incalculable. Endless fun. I'm usually content after a Bills win. Not over the top thrilled, just content. Like...job well done. But then getting on social media and opposition forums and reading their misery and griping? Giving them receipts for their awful pre-game takes? Now THAT'S fun. That's a hoot. I never get sick of that.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

There is a point in that thread that has Bills relevance.... once Tua is on IR they may very well try and sign Mike White off our Practice Squad. 

That thought crosses my mind last night. Ultimately it will be up to White and he might stay here as feels spurned by Dolphins or likes it better here on PS.

18 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

That thought crosses my mind last night. Ultimately it will be up to White and he might stay here as feels spurned by Dolphins or likes it better here on PS.

hard to think he would pass up guaranteed NFL game checks for PS checks

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't think Jordan Poyer hasn't slowed down physically, he's just taking worse angles.  Maybe he's a late processor now of offensive speed? 

that's literally why because he can't get there fast enough

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

hard to think he would pass up guaranteed NFL game checks for PS checks

that's literally why because he can't get there fast enough

It's the angle.  He took the same angle against Tyreek Hill his All Pro year in 2021.  Last nights was just worse.

1 minute ago, Bongo said:
11 hours ago, Virgil said:

I love this one. I just can’t stop laughing.

Asians will do anything to swell it up and make it look bigger.

• Haha (+1) 1