If you were born on, let’s say Halloween 1972, then congratulations

On or before :) 

I was at the game the 20-0 streak ended - remember staring in amazement as they tore the goalposts down.  They passed a section up to Ralph's box, also remember people throwing sections over the edge to outside the stadium

First game in video

37 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I remember the game when we finally beat the Stinkin' Phish after being powned by them for years, and the fans tore the goalposts down.  "They've brought out the horses....they better get the horses out of there because the horses might get hurt!"

I was there with my brother in 1980.

I will never forget it as long as I live.

37 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The Bills are 4 wins away from overtaking the series all time.  We will do it in two more seasons.

https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/buffalo-bills/teamvsteam?opp=17

Weirdly and twistedly, Royale, that is why I want the phins to make the playoffs.  I would like the Bills to get three wins against them this year and 2 next year to take the lead.

On the morning of October 18th, 1970...54 years ago, was the very last time the Bills lead Miami in the all time series. 4-3-1 before kickoff that day.

Holy mackerel that is crazy.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I was there with my brother in 1980.

I will never forget it as long as I live.

Weirdly and twistedly, Royale, that is why I want the phins to make the playoffs.  I would like the Bills to get three wins against them this year and 2 next year to take the lead.

On the morning of October 18th, 1970...54 years ago, was the very last time the Bills lead Miami in the all time series. 4-3-1 before kickoff that day.

Holy mackerel that is crazy.

Did you just turn into Walter Matthau?

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

what a bummer to be born on Halloween, all your parties as a kid would just turn into Halloween things. 

My daughter was born on October 13th, loves Halloween, and embraces the Halloween themed birthdays. It's a lot of fun.

39 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The Bills are 4 wins away from overtaking the series all time.  We will do it in two more seasons.

https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/buffalo-bills/teamvsteam?opp=17

Kind of reminds me when the MLB all star game was a thing...the NL would always beat the AL and the series record seemed insurmountable.  However, the last 20 years, the AL has overtaken the NL.  I think the Bills will surely soon do the same to Miami. 

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Did you just turn into Walter Matthau?

I have always used that phrase my whole life, and now because of you I remember Matthau saying it and I can't unhear him in my head.

🤣

EDIT:  obviously, I also use jeepers a lot.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts