If you were born on, let’s say Halloween 1972, then congratulations

As you’ve spent your entire life, your 52 or so years, with the Bills having a winning record against the Dolphins at 55-54.

This includes starting your life with the Bills 0-15 against the phish. So by the time you knew math tables the Bills would go 55-39 against the Dolphins.

This includes the Bills being 4-1 against Miami in the playoffs.  More playoff wins than against any other team.

You’ve been around to see the Bills beat the Dolphins the second most out of any other team in the NFL, only trailing the victories against the Jets over that time (57).

Finally, if your Bills win the division this year, they will pass Miami for East Division titles with 14. (Dma corrected me, we already passed them…so no anticipatory congrats here! Enjoy!)

Again, congrats. 

Those of us older have a little more to go, but given the boys in blue are 59-62-1 all time vs the dreaded fish we don’t have long to go for all of us to be part of that crowd.

Go Bills!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

• dollars 2 donuts changed the title to If you were born on, let’s say Halloween 1972, then congratulations
13 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Bills already have more Division Titles than the Dolphins 14-13

Pats 22

Bills 14

Dolphins 13

Colts 6

Oilers 4

Jets 4

I thought I saw that they were tied at 13.

Doing the rundown off the top of my head I think you are right…Bills have 64, 65, 66, 80, 88, 89, 90, 91, 93, 95, 20, 21, 22, 23.

Perfect.  Thank you!

21 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

It was painful - the Bills found numerous ways to steal defeat from the jaws of victory over that set of games.

They were just BAD, but we watched every game anyways (unless they were blacked out, then we listened to Van Miller on the radio)

Oddly, the toughest game the notorious 17-0 Fins had was a one-point victory that they eked out against the hapless Bills.

I was born in 87, and we're 52-28 since. I looked it up yesterday. 

7 hours ago, dma0034 said:

Bills already have more Division Titles than the Dolphins 14-13

Pats 22

Bills 14

Dolphins 13

Colts 6

Oilers 4

Jets 4

The sad part is the Jets have as many titles in 60 years as the Titans had as the Oilers in just the 60s 😂😂😂

11 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

As you’ve spent your entire life, your 52 or so years, with the Bills having a winning record against the Dolphins at 55-54.

This includes starting your life with the Bills 0-15 against the phish. So by the time you knew math tables the Bills would go 55-39 against the Dolphins.

This includes the Bills being 4-1 against Miami in the playoffs.  More playoff wins than against any other team.

You’ve been around to see the Bills beat the Dolphins the second most out of any other team in the NFL, only trailing the victories against the Jets over that time (57).

Finally, if your Bills win the division this year, they will pass Miami for East Division titles with 14. (Dma corrected me, we already passed them…so no anticipatory congrats here! Enjoy!)

Again, congrats. 

Those of us older have a little more to go, but given the boys in blue are 59-62-1 all time vs the dreaded fish we don’t have long to go for all of us to be part of that crowd.

Go Bills!

I remember the game when we finally beat the Stinkin' Phish after being powned by them for years, and the fans tore the goalposts down.  "They've brought out the horses....they better get the horses out of there because the horses might get hurt!"

• Like (+1) 2