Bills- NFL record (insane stat)

McBean

8 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Well, he prevented an easy TD to Shakir late in the game against us that forced a missed FG.

In the SB he caused Purdy to miss a wide open player in the end zone late in the game that would have given them the lead.

Pretty much every game I watched in the playoffs when it's close and late, he makes a play. Sometimes plays to basically seal the game.

Yes, but you said every. It isn't every one of those games. The first 9ers Superbowl, 13 seconds etc.. he didn't make the key plays in those games. But no question he has been a difference maker for them plenty of times in the post season.

On 9/13/2024 at 6:25 PM, Augie said:

Edwards and Bishop both made some nice plays. I think Hamlin will be back in a reserve role sooner than later. I’m looking forward to seeing more of Bishop. 

On those plays by Edwards and Bishop, their athleticism really stood out to me.  

• Agree 2

I liked the Bishop play at the end.

You can tell that this kid is going to be special in the future imo.

Also, shout out to Damar Hamlin. Quietly, a great first 2 games. Incredible that kids story. You love to see it!

Well - the team with the 2nd longest streak - the Rams got blown out today after 9-10 weeks.

It shows just how difficult it is to be in every game or be blowing people out. 

The streak is pretty amazing overall and I think is a testament to coaching, team build, preparation, and the players commitment to this staff that they give everything each week to try and win.

• Like (+1) 1