Week 2, Bills v. Fish, GAME BALLS!

Freddie's Dead

26 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

All our dbs were amazing tonight.  Can't wait for Taron's return.  Now if we could find some durable LB's.  Spector struggled.

Wall of Pound had a lot of issues.  Late to the party more often than not, and he couldn't even crash the gate correctly.  Another game or two like that, we may activate yet another UB alumni.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Defensive Line - Achane had a few nice runs

A lot like last week started off hot then we adjusted and started taking it away only faster this time. Got hot again towards the end of the game but that was more of a "You're still running, really? You know what the score is and that it's the 4th quarter right?"

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

A lot like last week started off hot then we adjusted and started taking it away only faster this time. Got hot again towards the end of the game but that was more of a "You're still running, really? You know what the score is and that it's the 4th quarter right?"

And against the 2nd/3rd stringers.

• Like (+1) 1

I know Achane had a good night, but considering everything, was there a single player on the Bills D that didn't play well?

Offense: Cook and Shakir.  

Defense: Everyone with additional gold stars to Groot, Oliver, Von Miller, Benford and Ingram.

Dunce Cap to Tua.  Why the he// are you launching your self head first into a defender with the game out of reach.  I hate to see anyone injured, but that had to be one of the stupidest plays I've ever seen. 

Dunce Cap 2.  Jordan Poyer.  Poyer you are a Bills all-time great, but your cheap shot on Shakir was completely uncalled for and the Bills and the game plan exposed you as the over the hill veteran you are.  

Edited by GASabresIUFan
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Sestak4ever said:

Loved Kincaid each time he got the ball he never went down on the first or second hit and set up many makeable short yardage first downs. I think this was huge and kept the fins from pinning their ears back.

Kincaid reminds me so much of Hines Ward.  

• Like (+1) 1