Week 2, Bills v. Fish, GAME BALLS!

Freddie's Dead

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:  After a long period of exemplary performance, I am elevating "I'M RICK" James Cook, "BIATCH!!" to automatic game ball status, which he certainly earned today.  Usual rules apply, Cook will receive the automatic game ball unless revoked.  Josh Allen gets his automatic game ball today.   

Offensive Line - The big uglies opened gaping holes for Cook and kept Josh upright.  This group will only get better as they have more time to jell.

Khalil "Tupac" Shakir - Consistently relieved the pressure on Josh by getting open for the easy outlet.  He's not our #1 receiver, but right now, he is our best receiver.

Defensive Line - Achane had a few nice runs, but the pocket kept collapsing on Tua, and he could never get comfortable.

"The Right" JaMarcus Ingram - We certainly got the right JaMarcus.  Dude has a ton of confidence.  Can't wait to see what he has in store for us down the road.  

Defensive Backfield - While Ingram stood out, the rest of the DB's and Safety's deserve recognition for keeping the Miami air attack firmly grounded.  Robbed of the deep ball, the Fish had to grind out the yards, and they just ain't built for that.

Coaching staff - In the immortal words of Arthur Fonzarelli, I was wrrrrrr....  I was wrrrr....  I was.....not exactly right.  They had the team ready to play, and the defensive gameplan was ***** genius.  I'll take my crow well done on this one.

Who ya got?

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Cook

Ingram

Benford 

Oliver

Shakir

Williams

Allen for playing smart, "boring" football and not forcing anything

Babich and McDermott for game plan on D and execution by the backups.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

Keep overloading one side with groot and AJ. It frees miller up so much. Bobby Babitch game ball!

I didn’t watch Rousseau a ton tonight but the one play I did see was the hustle play on 4th down to catch Thompson. He was chipped by Jonnu then pressed the LT into the pocket, disengaged and ran him down 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1