JC4’s Touchdowns

Thrivefourfive

James better start acting like he’s been there. He’s about to score a lot of them, and he’s the most awkward player I’ve ever seen crossing the goaline. He’s either hopping or stopping or diving on his shoulder and head. Come on James!!!! Let’s not do the easy things diffcultly. 

CARRY ON AFC EAST BEASTS!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!

• Eyeroll 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

He’s really good when he’s patient. I thought while he ran really hard last week that he rushed things a bit.

I’m a Dawg as well so it’s awesome he landed in Buffalo. Followed his career since he was a Sr in HS. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Fender said:

He’s really good when he’s patient. I thought while he ran really hard last week that he rushed things a bit.

I’m a Dawg as well so it’s awesome he landed in Buffalo. Followed his career since he was a Sr in HS. 

He keeps getting better.

But if he won't put his foot in the ground in the 4th qrtr, they're going to start using Davis there, imo.

4 minutes ago, Simon said:

He keeps getting better.

But if he won't put his foot in the ground in the 4th qrtr, they're going to start using Davis there, imo.

We need Davis to own the 4th qtr. that will never be James strong suit. I loved the Davis pick. He’s a load thats hard to bring down and has really good hands which still allows them to run the entire offense when he’s in the game 

• Agree 1

Just now, Fender said:

We need Davis to own the 4th qtr. that will never be James strong suit. I loved the Davis pick. He’s a load thats hard to bring down and has really good hands which still allows them to run the entire offense when he’s in the game 

Exactly.

That's one of the most underrated duos in the league already.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Fender said:

This offense might be scary good once Allen and Coleman start viben together and it’s coming. 

It looked to me like it's only taken two NFL games for a defense to start actually gameplanning for Coleman already. :blink:

And I think Allen saw it early.

3 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Coleman is too slow and he can't get separation.

The better CBs in the league are going to erase him like Ramsey did tonight. 

I'm very sorry

That's quite a prediction in the kid's 2nd NFL game. 

And you're not sorry. <_<

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I'm very sorry

oh boy. Here comes the combine 40. He dominated every DB he lined up against MSU and FSU. This whole he doesn’t get separation is nonsense. 

Unfortunately this staff doesn’t let the starters gel in preseason so we get to hear this for a few more weeks at least since you know, he’s a rookie. 

Anyhoo, I’m not going to argue anymore. I’ll just take a victory lap later this year. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Freddie&#x27;s Dead said:

LeShady says hi, and FredEx says thank you....

Love them both, mostly FredEx, but neither were technically entering third year prime with serious known abilities while with Buffalo. Cook May legitimately be special. Like 1400 yds 15 td special. This is new territory.

7 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I'm very sorry

It’d be okay if Ramsey bested him this time. A distantly near Hall of Famer vs second game eighth WR drafted. 

Loved his contact balance today. That has been a legit criticism of his game but tonight he was bouncing off guys like a pinball and squeezing through tiny gaps without getting tripped up. He even managed to turn a 3 yard loss into a 3 yard gain which is not something I've really seen from him before.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1