Kwon Alexander

Josh Woods

Malik Jefferson

Deion Jones

Jacob Phillips

Andre Smith

Anthony Pittman

Tae Davis

I will assume Deion Jones will be back ?

I don't think you see anyone signed to the active roster but I see a PS addition as a backup.

• Agree 1

Spector appeared to do a fine job in yesterday’s game. Though I will add there is probably something to be said about us playing the dolphins; that is, a lot of things seem to go well for us all around.

Spector vs Chiefs or Ravens might play out differently. 

At a minimum I feel Spector is a solid backup for a few weeks. 

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

The injuries have just become exhausting. Are we that unlucky to lose so many key players year after year?

Maybe the silver lining will be getting these guys healthy for a playoff run. 

I’m sick of the injuries. Almost to the point of ruining the game for me. There are only so many players for next man up. I always wondered how is Bernard going to hold up in the middle of the D for such a small guy? We need some thumpers!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

6 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Read some of the stuff other people have posted.  There were plays Spector messed up on - took the wrong assignment himself after the snap.  He was slow to make the read and the call.  It's not that Bernard stood out making "splash plays", it's that he makes the right decisions and gets the D in the right place to be effective.

I wasn't impressed with Deion in preseason and I had such hopes for him, too.

I think you can count on it the Beane Team is gonna be spinning the rolodex and burning up the phone lines this weekend, to backfill on PS if nothing else.

I think we need to wait on news about how serious Bernard's injury is, though.

Im Not necessarily saying Spector looked great. But he had some nice run fills.

Bernard didn't do anything the first two drives and looked a bit lost, so I'm not sure how you got to the conclusion that Bernard was better 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, ganesh said:

Best Linebacker Free Agents, 2024 still available:

Damien Wilson

Shaq Leonard

Zach Cunningham

Kwon Alexander

Josh Woods

Malik Jefferson

Deion Jones

Jacob Phillips

Andre Smith

Anthony Pittman

Tae Davis

I will assume Deion Jones will be back ?

This guy has quite the resume, it wouldn't hurt to see what he's got right now...

28 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

The injuries have just become exhausting. Are we that unlucky to lose so many key players year after year?

Maybe the silver lining will be getting these guys healthy for a playoff run. 

The only injury that is season ending for the Bills would be an injury to #17.   

• Agree 1

Well, let's look at the bright side: Both Milano and Bernard should be back this season, along with Taron. Meanwhile, Williams, Spector, Buffalo Joe, Cam, and Ingram will all get lots of starting reps they wouldn't otherwise have gotten, Bishop will be developing in the background, and Edwards will be getting more comfortable with the Bills scheme. If the team can just hang in there until December--and avoid further injury--they could field a first-rate defense for the playoffs.

I mean, look at the future starting lineup: Oliver, Rousseau, Miller, Jones, Milano, Bernard, Bishop, Edwards, Taron, Bedford, and Douglas. With good depth everywhere, that sounds good to me. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, finn said:

Well, let's look at the bright side: Both Milano and Bernard should be back this season, along with Taron. Meanwhile, Williams, Spector, Buffalo Joe, Cam, and Ingram will all get lots of starting reps they wouldn't otherwise have gotten, Bishop will be developing in the background, and Edwards will be getting more comfortable with the Bills scheme. If the team can just hang in there until December--and avoid further injury--they could field a first-rate defense for the playoffs.

I mean, look at the future starting lineup: Oliver, Rousseau, Miller, Jones, Milano, Bernard, Bishop, Edwards, Taron, Bedford, and Douglas. With good depth everywhere, that sounds good to me. 

And that’s a defensive lineup capable of winning a Super Bowl. 

• Agree 1