Bernard pectoral injury

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Bills having their entire Defense just in time for the playoffs is going to be something

This is exactly what I thought.. going to have both Bernard & Milano coming back with two games left in the season. 

(hopefully Bernard’s isn’t that severe, but we’re also the Bills and he plays defense, so….)

28 minutes ago, Mango said:

We don’t just need better linebacker play we need somebody to get the defense set. Spector was brutal calling the D. 

Getting Hyde back in the secondary might be the answer. 

He was brutal calling the D? Please do explain

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Why do I have a feeling Spector actually does okay?  He has the speed and athleticism.

I think he's too slow a decision maker, probably because he feels like he can't run with NFL skill players.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Why do I have a feeling Spector actually does okay?  He has the speed and athleticism.

He might.  I wish people would understand that Buff Joe is green as hell, so I'm glad it's Baylon.  

34 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

Bernard and Milano both being out most the year is what I predicted. Two horribly sized LB's with maxed out frames and history of missing time. We didn't exactly stack the depth given what we knew going in. 

I would say Williams fits this mold as well 

Edited by Shortchaz

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

I think he's too slow a decision maker, probably because he feels like he can't run with NFL skill players.

Maybe he just needs to adjust to the speed of the game.  He doesn’t ever get live reps until now.  

Maybe he plays like a first ballot Hall of Famer the rest of his career and this is another Bledsoe/Brady situation.  

Yes, it wasn’t a regular cookie.

• Haha (+1) 3