Bernard pectoral injury

YoloinOhio

16 hours ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

Thankfully we outscore everyone thus far 

Yes that’s called winning…, 

🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Success said:

You know, both Milano & Bernard - as we know - are on the smaller side, which is why we see multiple injuries w/ both. It might not be the worst thing to get both back later in the season so they can hopefully stay healthy into the playoffs.

especially if Spector and Williams get their reps and become capable starters. Great problem to have down the stretch/playoffs.

• Like (+1) 2

A lot of shade being thrown at Baylon Spector for his past performances, but no one can argue his athleticism.

And here's the thing that perhaps some on here need to be reminded of: Time, and time again, McDermott has shown an ability to develop young, late-round (or UDFA), defensive players based on nothing more than their athleticism. The list is significant: Benford, Lewis, Ingram, Bernard, Williams, and even going back as far as Levi Wallace. All of those guys were considered raw, when they were acquired, and quite a few of them were the source of criticism towards McD/Beane for being held onto, or even being acquired in the first place. 

How many on here were rolling their eyes when they saw Cam Lewis still on the roster at the beginning of the season? I was one of them!

Sometimes we, as fans, really just need to trust the process.

GO BILLS!!!

• Agree 1

59 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

A lot of shade being thrown at Baylon Spector for his past performances, but no one can argue his athleticism.

And here's the thing that perhaps some on here need to be reminded of: Time, and time again, McDermott has shown an ability to develop young, late-round (or UDFA), defensive players based on nothing more than their athleticism. The list is significant: Benford, Lewis, Ingram, Bernard, Williams, and even going back as far as Levi Wallace. All of those guys were considered raw, when they were acquired, and quite a few of them were the source of criticism towards McD/Beane for being held onto, or even being acquired in the first place. 

How many on here were rolling their eyes when they saw Cam Lewis still on the roster at the beginning of the season? I was one of them!

Sometimes we, as fans, really just need to trust the process.

GO BILLS!!!

I'll confess seeing Cam start week 1 absolutely terrified me. But he's making plays, as is pretty much our entire CB room.  There's a reason I'm a fan, not a HC.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Mikie2times said:

I have two working pecs so maybe I am.....

Too soon?

From my vantage point, this whole thing has just been in bad taste on your part.  Oooh look at what I predicted….., injury.  Awesome.  Great job man.  Here’s a cookie 🍪 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Process said:

One of the things I was most looking forward too this season was watching Milano and Bernard play together. Week 2 and they are both injured.

Three years in a row of this. Not sure I've ever seen anything like it. 

The good thing is we will have them back for the playoffs. I’d rather lose them now. If we can keep piling up wins then we’ll be in great shape. Now if the defense starts blowing games then that’s a different story. Next man up 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, JimBob2232 said:

Ha.  I had a very similar thought this morning.  

Not for nuthin

But the dude made some plays when we needed.

But lets hope Bills Never get that short handed

Bring back DJones of bring in an FA  

I would not mind letting the Buffalo kid get a rep with ones during practice this week. get hit a few times

15 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I'll confess seeing Cam start week 1 absolutely terrified me. But he's making plays, as is pretty much our entire CB room.  There's a reason I'm a fan, not a HC.

Ingram comes to mind as well.

Spector can get his next week and I am fine with that.

McD and Babich might be in the groove this season 🤠

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

From my vantage point, this whole thing has just been in bad taste on your part.  Oooh look at what I predicted….., injury.  Awesome.  Great job man.  Here’s a cookie 🍪 

That's a Don Rickles line if I ever saw one !

Maybe before your time. But the meaning is the same

well done

still have love for our mikie2 anyways. But Mike please never predict injury !

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, blacklabel said:

Bummer. Hopefully it isn't too bad and he can recover quickly. Looks like Buffalo Joe gonna be active going forward. 

Honestly, aside from getting lost in the shuffle on Miami's one TD, Spector wasn't too bad. 

And the fact that guys like Ingram and Lewis have been able to step in and this defense barely misses a beat is really something. Criticize McDermott all you want but the dude could probably take eleven of us schlubs on this forum and produce a middle of the pack defense lol. 

I thought the defense was being run by Babich !