Week 2 - Bills at Fins - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

I purposely put money on the Dolphins to win and their skill guys to go off tonight knowing full well that my betting streak has been absolutely awful as of late.

So, I basically bought the Bills a win tonight.  You're welcome.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

20 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

The drive that Miami had just before the half was one of the most gutless and poorly managed things I’ve seen on a football field.  I think the initial goal was to not let Josh double dip but it ended up in a situation where the Fins had 3:36 and all three TO’s and *ran out of time*!  

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if that gets talked about it was absurd.

26 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Not taking anything away from the defensive performance but Tua flat out missed a lot of open receivers today and had two really boneheaded interceptions. He gave his team no chance tonight.

Allen on the other hand didn't need to be a superhero tonight but the pressure he put on them helped put the game out of reach early.

He was asked to be Superman on only one play and he was.  3rd & 13 at the Dolphins 45 leading 10 - 7 and he throws a 34 yard dart to Johnson to the one yard line.  Bills go up 17 - 7 and the game was effectively over.  This is the complementary football McD is always talkign about and I could grow to love it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

I purposely put money on the Dolphins to win and their skill guys to go off tonight knowing full well that my betting streak has been absolutely awful as of late.

So, I basically bought the Bills a win tonight.  You're welcome.

You’re doing the lord’s work, son 🙏 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DapperCam said:

Pretty clear that Allen has a very injured left hand (possibly even broken). Do they not need to report it as long as he doesn't miss any practice time?

Not really as long as he practices. They put him on the report as practice in full or whatever it is.

1 minute ago, longtimebillsfan said:

That is a crime.  Tua needs to retire.

I wouldn't walk away from multi-generational wealth that could help my family and community, regardless of the consequences.

I won't second-guess Tua if he doesn't either.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

I think Tua may hang it up after this. The way they said all his family came to the lockeroom, his wife, his kids, brother, parents… it seems ominous. He’s obviously vulnerable to getting his brain injured pretty bad 

• Agree 2