Week 2 - Bills at Fins - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

It’s his choice 

but his family may influence it heavily 

Which way?

I get the sense he's got the kind of Dad that will tell him not to ever quit.

• Agree 1

Can we make a pact that people wont be scared of Miami every single year.  Every single year its the same team. They have the same speed, from the same guys.  Every year half of you get all scared and act like Miami is going to the super bowl. Time and time again Josh is their daddy and McDaniels is out coached by McDermott.  Please. Im tired of this every single year.  Yeah they are going to beat us sometimes but some of you act like Miami is the next Chiefs and the Bills are the drought Bills.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

If anyone doubts the Bills ability to coach up DB's, JaMarcus Ingram was one of the worst CB's I can recall seeing in preseason 2 years ago when he got the invite straight out of UB. Big, toolsy, but clueless and torched on the regular. To see him perform the way he did tonight... the int's were excellent, opportunistic plays, but just the regular coverage either man-up or zone as a cog in the machine. 

He looked massive next to Cook in the post-game chat, didn't he?

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, balln said:

I saw his gloved hand. Buddy taped middle and ring finger. You know what that means? His hand is fractured 

Correct. He’s playing with a broken hand. Thankfully he didnt get hit tonight and we don’t play again for 10 days 

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Can we make a pact that people wont be scared of Miami every single year.  Every single year its the same team. They have the same speed, from the same guys.  Every year half of you get all scared and act like Miami is going to the super bowl. Time and time again Josh is their daddy and McDaniels is out coached by McDermott.  Please. Im tired of this every single year.  Yeah they are going to beat us sometimes but some of you act like Miami is the next Chiefs and the Bills are the drought Bills.

But they have #1 WR's!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Shortchaz said:

His left hand is injured 

Right,  noticed his left hand shaking holding the mic. Posted about it. And the person I quoted was saying it was just endorphins. Which is why I mentioned the right hand.