Week 2 - Bills at Fins - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

9 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Listening to the postgame and Chris brown just said tryeek hills longest catch as a dolphin vs the bills is 23 yards.

Yeah the announcers talked about how the Jaguars game and this one revealed how to defend their offense, and it's like this how our defense has played them for years.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

If you're Miami and you can't beat the bills now, when are you gonna beat them? Lol.

- Josh playing with a hand that was clearly bothering him 

-Short week on the road in crazy humidity 

-3 key starters out on defence 

They aren’t…should probably be winless against the josh Allen bills. Feels like McDermott is in tua’s head I really think they should’ve moved on from him 

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

McDaniel had a terrible night all around..to the point where I feel like they’re tipping plays somehow.  The jumps the dline was getting as the game went on were wild 

The most bizarre part was at the end of the 1st half.

Down 17 and it was like he was content either running the clock down or taking 3

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

The most bizarre part was at the end of the 1st half.

Down 17 and it was like he was content either running the clock down or taking 3

Yea seemed like he was trying to punch it in with 0 time remaining because he didn’t trust the defense at all and it kind of blew up on him.  The fullback run on 3rd and short then passing play 4th and short where tua got sacked was crazy too 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nephilim17 said:

is the 4-6 weeks out for Bernard news speculation or an official statement?

if he's gone just 4 weeks I'll be happy.

Great win but as others have said, we have a kicker problem.

Speculation and I doubt we will know anything tonight 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

They aren’t…should probably be winless against the josh Allen bills. Feels like McDermott is in tua’s head I really think they should’ve moved on from him 

Agreed. McDaniel looked shell shocked.

The Bills are definitely in Miamis head

I’m making more out of the Bills win, and more out of the Dolphins loss.

I think Tua will retire (this week), and the coach is not finishing the season. NE and the Jets will be feasting on them too. Hope for the hopeless. 

The Bills—WOW! I like. The cramp game in Miami a couple years ago traumatized me. I’ll take any non 1pm summer game in Miami forevermore.  Don’t care if the following week is Miami @ Bills. 

I really don’t think I’m wrong to say quite a few of us would not believe the sky is falling if the Bills dropped this one. But I’m here thinking, the Bills know damn well that it’d be nice to avoid the week 18 grind for a division crown. The quickest way to end your regular season sooner is beat your division to hell. Not beat one team twice, and split the rest. So I believe the know Bills are playing a higher level game, the nuanced step of creating late season and playoff advantages, a la NE for 20 freakin years, is whoop ass in Miami week 2. Done, and moving on. Smartly.

hate hate HATE TB43 not finishing

• Like (+1) 1