Week 2 - Bills at Fins - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I couldn’t be happier with that performance. They DOMINATED a good opponent on the road. That was the best coached game of McDermott’s tenure IMO. His team was so ready to go. Defense was incredible. The OL was dominant. The running game was really good. Josh made a few throws. Shakir looks like a player. That was a fantastic effort. 

James Cook had a great game.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

Just now, H2o said:

He won't because he's stubborn. He should have retired after 2022. Throw in the fact he signed that big contract and he's definitely not hanging them up yet. 

I'm wondering if someone will have to step in for him and make the decision for him?

The drive that Miami had just before the half was one of the most gutless and poorly managed things I’ve seen on a football field.  I think the initial goal was to not let Josh double dip but it ended up in a situation where the Fins had 3:36 and all three TO’s and *ran out of time*!  

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 8

Hot take, but I think McDaniel is a poor HC. I know, the guy is goofy and cool, but he's just not there. 

Gimmicky offense predicated on angles, timing, and speed. Can't put a defense together on the other side of the ball, no discipline on this team who almost always fold in big games and down the stretch. 

The body language on this team even before half was a killer. 

Frankly, I think Flores was a better coach. 

Edited by RichRiderBills
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Miami and their fans love to talk.....

The Bills just show up and show out.  Allen still owns them and basically beat them in one half with one injured hand tied behind his back......  GO BILLS!

Ps.  Really hope and pray Tua is OK.  Even if he's cleared in a few weeks, and as much as I and all of Bills Mafia wish he would be their QB for the next decade, he really needs to think about what is best for himself and his family.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, H2o said:

He won't because he's stubborn. He should have retired after 2022. Throw in the fact he signed that big contract and he's definitely not hanging them up yet. 

He can get his money, he just needs a doctor to say he medically can't play anymore. Then he can get the injury-guaranteed money in his contract and walk away.

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

We'll have two DPOW awards in a row. This week will be Ingram. 

Probably have the offensive player this week with Cook being a RB with 3 TDs.

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Not taking anything away from the defensive performance but Tua flat out missed a lot of open receivers today and had two really boneheaded interceptions. He gave his team no chance tonight.

Allen on the other hand didn't need to be a superhero tonight but the pressure he put on them helped put the game out of reach early.

I mean that was part of the defense, he's a timing QB so hurrying him or pressing the WRs to throw that off which make him look off.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

The others can coach/play.  They have to hope Tua decides to retire and then they can get most of his signing bonus back.

Doesn’t matter. Still the same dead cap for the team, that’s what will kill them 

6 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

2 good wins vs 2 good teams.

Great start to the season.  

Much better than last year's start. 

BB has this defense playing really well.

What an AWESOMEGamw!!!!

I do feel bad for Tua.  He needs to retire.

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

The drive that Miami had just before the half was one of the most gutless and poorly managed things I’ve seen on a football field.  I think the initial goal was to not let Josh double dip but it ended up in a situation where the Fins had 3:36 and all three TO’s and *ran out of time*!  

It was malpractice.   

• Agree 1