Week 2 - Bills at Fins - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

Awesome that we got through these first two games and now have the mini bye to hopefully heal some guys like smoot, Solomon up  (and Josh's hand) and maybe even get guys like bishop in the starting lineup.  

Bernard injury sucks for sure though.  Taron's prob gonna take longer as well

Edited by stevewin

I couldn’t be happier with that performance. They DOMINATED a good opponent on the road. That was the best coached game of McDermott’s tenure IMO. His team was so ready to go. Defense was incredible. The OL was dominant. The running game was really good. Josh made a few throws. Shakir looks like a player. That was a fantastic effort. 

• Like (+1) 18
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Process said:

Two weeks in and we still really have no idea what we have at WR or what this passing game is capable of, which is kind of a bunmer. I actually wish Miami put up at least a bit of a fight so we could see some of it. Shakir is a stud. Kincaid was more involved but they were all just quick passes+ yac. But otherwise it feels like we've barely thrown the ball. Looking forward to us eventually needing to unleash the pass game.

Haha! I’ll take an easy win on the road all day long!

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I couldn’t be happier with that performance. They DOMINATED a good opponent on the road. That was the best coached game of McDermott’s tenure IMO. His team was so ready to go. Defense was incredible. The OL was dominant. The running game was really good. Josh made a few throws. Shakir looks like a player. That was a fantastic effort. 

They dominated an opponent without their best player having to be dominant.

Pretty good stuff.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

The others can coach/play.  They have to hope Tua decides to retire and then they can get most of his signing bonus back.

He won't because he's stubborn. He should have retired after 2022. Throw in the fact he signed that big contract and he's definitely not hanging them up yet. 

All these morons, Gonzalez and Sherman especially having to eat crow right now. It’s a beautiful thing. Those two always pick against us every game they do on Amazon 

Fitz, as always the only to stand up for Buffalo 

Edited by Billznut
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3