Week 2 - Bills at Fins - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

I feel bad for Tua, but it is also a shame that one of Buffalo’s best wins is a mere sidenote tonight and for sure tomorrow morning on the national talk shows, as 90% of the focus is on Tua’s injury and future than just how big this win was for the Bills tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

I feel bad for Tua, but it is also a shame that one of Buffalo’s best wins is a mere sidenote tonight and for sure tomorrow morning on the national talk shows, as 90% of the focus is on Tua’s injury and future than just how big this win was for the Bills tonight. 

It felt pretty well in hand before the tua injury so you’ll probably hear a bit of both.  Its a huge story though what’s been happening to him is getting pretty close to unprecedented 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Please don’t worry.  I promise you the story tomorrow will not be that the Bills, underdog and predicted to lose by 3 out of every 4 talking heads out there, won the game.

It will be everything but.

Honest prayers for Tua, though. I like the kid and regardless of anything this is a big concern again with him.

1 hour ago, billsfanfrom83 said:

Goodnight Susan

What happened to Irene?

1 hour ago, Herc11 said:

Why in the hell is Tua leading with his head into a tackle with his history???

Especially after he already had the first down.

1 hour ago, boyst said:

My money on Tannehill going back to Miami this week

I could see that happening... poetic in that he started his career there. 

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Kincaid’s RAC tonight has been what I’ve hoped he would bring to the table 

You can tell Kincaid is a lot stronger than he was last year.

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Crazy.

Really emphasizes how bad Miami has been tonight. They’ve likely lost this game more than Buffalo won it. 

I could not disagree more. This game was a McDermott Masterpiece and a glimpse into his vision of an ideal football team.

1 hour ago, notpolian said:

It's nit picky but why is Cook your third down and short back?  Too much jumping around.

They said the same thing about Barry Sanders... too much dancing. Cook is a patient runner who looks for creases to explode through. You can't have it all and we should be happy to have Cook. He's another player besides Kincaid who has really improved in his second season.

1 hour ago, letsgoteam said:

I mean it's Texas Ag&Mech, besides poultry science I'm assuming is for the industrial chicken barns. You know the ones with like 10,000 chickens in it. My family and I use to manage a pair.

From hatching to your grocers shelf in 65 days.

45 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

Is everybody happy!

No. People are complaining about 1) Kincaid only catching short passes 2) Cook not hitting the hole hard enough 3) Knox and Coleman not "contributing" anything

4) etc 5) etc 6 etc

40 minutes ago, somnus00 said:

My money is on, "not enough plays to Kincaid and Keon."

Exactly

38 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

Pathetic Bass field goal attempt

I'm far from happy with Tyler Bass but did you happen to notice how lousy the field was with players falling left and right? Now think about a kicker's plant foot...

13 minutes ago, Simon said:

I wouldn't walk away from multi-generational wealth that could help my family and community, regardless of the consequences.

I won't second-guess Tua if he doesn't either.

Yes, except that he already has multi-generational wealth. It's not worth the drool bag at this point.

8 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Spector played well IMO. If we accidentally found another good LB here we might be really dangerous 

Why is it an accident? This guy was a 2 year starter at Clemson which is a football factory. He was All-ACC and has looked good any time he's played. Spector's only problem as a pro is an inability to stay healthy.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Success said:

This team has already answered most of the questions I had.

It's hard to overstate how crucial it is that Von looks disruptive again.

Yeah, just play him on crucial passing downs and he might last the season and remain effective.

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Do coaches have to get piss tested? McDaniel came late to the press conference and could barely form sentences.

He doen't even look like a football coach....he looks like someone who won a contest to be Head Coach for a day.

He looks like he should be working in the computer section of your local Best Buy.

• Haha (+1) 5