Week 2 - Bills at Fins - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

10 minutes ago, Simon said:

Which way?

I get the sense he's got the kind of Dad that will tell him not to ever quit.

we will see. I’ve heard similar, and then he has kids that might influence differently. 

ultimately it’s his choice. 

I think Tony Gonzales is going too hard in the retirement paint right now. While it’s a real consideration he’s a tight end not a doctor and needs to let it play out

2 minutes ago, Nelius said:

There have now been two talking post game heads talking about Tua as if he’s sincerely considering his future. Conscious but has family in the locker room? Maybe something

I can’t remember a guy suffering multiple concussions with involuntary motion like that let alone in that short a time frame 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

Just now, NoSaint said:

I think Tony Gonzales is going too hard in the retirement paint right now. While it’s a real consideration he’s a tight end not a doctor and needs to let it play out

I think one could live a pretty successful and rewarding life by doing the exact opposite of what Tony Gonzales thinks you should do.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Is anyone having major lag on Amazon post-game with the audio? 

Not watching it but I can hear it constantly cutting out in the other room.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

we will see. I’ve heard similar, and then he has kids that might influence differently. 

ultimately it’s his choice. 

agreed re Tony G. Also, real easy too for Tony G to say that after playing for like 20 years in the NFL. 

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I can’t remember a guy suffering multiple concussions with involuntary motion like that let alone in that short a time frame 

It was a concern the last time he wobbled off the field I think there’s an actual chance Tua’s done this year 

6 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Pretty clear that Allen has a very injured left hand (possibly even broken). Do they not need to report it as long as he doesn't miss any practice time?

It’s reported every day on the injury report. Says hand injury. They don’t have to specify that exact severity of an injury. Just the injury location and his game time availability.