Week 2 - Bills at Fins - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I was really concerned about the Oline heading into this season. But I think we graded one of the tops last week and tonight another great effort.

Beane has put some physical dudes on this offense. 

Kromer is one of the best position coaches in the league. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

You know, It’s kind of hard to take this Tua concussion prayer seriously when we’ve seen this three times before?

I think I distinctly remember Fitz doing this exact same Tua injury speech on Amazon Prime 

how bout stop rolling him out there before we see dude turn into an actual marshmallow? Feels like a very serious issue regularly being kicked down the road. Do we not remember the Tua brain concerns like a year ago? 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Hot take, but I think McDaniel is a poor HC. I know, the guy is goofy and cool, but he's just not there. 

Gimmicky offense predicated on angles, timing, and speed. Can't put a defense together on the other side of the ball, no discipline on this team who almost always fold in big games and down the stretch. 

The body language on this team even before half was a killer. 

Frankly, I think Flores was a better coach. 

Flores is a better coach? Dude was a straight up clown that nearly destroyed Tua's career by benching him repeatedly for a washed up Fitzmagic. 

Miami's DEF was certainly better under Flores, but the overall team is better under McDaniel (who I'll agree is not a good head coach). 

If you're Miami and you can't beat the bills now, when are you gonna beat them? Lol.

- Josh playing with a hand that was clearly bothering him 

-Short week on the road in crazy humidity 

-3 key starters out on defence 

Edited by BillsFan130
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Fastest team in the NFL, two highly paid WRs…10 points…despite missing 3 of our best defenders to injury.  

This inept roster Beane allegedly saddled us with…31 points despite basically running the clock out for nearly an entire half.

2-0 

32.5 PPG

May be the coaching has got better.  I never was enamored with Washington.  The DL seems to be coming along much better without him

13 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Not taking anything away from the defensive performance but Tua flat out missed a lot of open receivers today and had two really boneheaded interceptions. He gave his team no chance tonight.

Allen on the other hand didn't need to be a superhero tonight but the pressure he put on them helped put the game out of reach early.

Totally agreed. And adding on, I think the performance from Cook took a lot of pressure off the defense. 

Against a better QB I think our defense loses this game tonight. 

• Eyeroll 4
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1