Week 2 - Bills at Fins - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, HappyDays said:

Bishop needs to be a starter ASAP. I don't care which safety he replaces, he could be an upgrade on either IMO.

He will eventually replace Hamlin. Don’t see them taking Rapp off the field 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I’m sure you are first and foremost in his mind right now. 

woah, woah, woah why you throwing the heat at me? I didn't complain or whine about it, just stating a fact. It's going to be tough for me to win this week.

3 minutes ago, Nelius said:

lol alright how about a few more games? Sheesh imagine digging for 2-0 disappointment nuggets 

I was responding to someone else’s comment. No idea why you’re choosing to chirp here 

Bishop needs to be a starter ASAP. I don't care which safety he replaces, he could be an upgrade on either IMO.

C’mon…teams aren’t exactly having success throwing against us…

• Agree 1

He has just missed so much time in camp. That's tough as a rookie DB. They won't rush him. But agree talent wise he is a different level to the other 3 safeties. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, BRH said:

Hilarious that they’ve just been playing to run out this game and score meaningless points, instead of trying to score quickly. 

McDaniels essentially gave up right before the half. I mean I couldn't believe what I was seeing, a team down that much burning clock instead of going all in for a TD because they were terrified of the other team getting the ball back with time. 

• Agree 6

2 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Benford has been more Jalen Ramsey than Jalen Ramsey

I think I heard Jalen Ramsey's name called once this game.  Except for Achane, the Dolphins stars vanished.

• Like (+1) 2