Week 2 - Bills at Fins - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

Poyer wanted the money and to live on the beach but if he has any competitive spirit left he is going to be wishing he was on that flight back to Buffalo.

I love how he said he wanted to go somewhere warm last offseason and nobody took him up on it and he came crawling back 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

So what QBs are in the trade market?

Zack Wilson?

Are street free agents? Where’s Flacco?

Because even if Tua comes back in 4 weeks they are in deep doodoo with Skyler Thompson. 

Mike White off the Bills' practice squad?

Just now, newcam2012 said:

It ok. It's not about that. Samuel and Holis were quiet too. This is a different team philosophy offensively. Teams are going to have problems planning for the Bills offense. They can beat you so many ways. 

Not a shot at Keon, more at the people here that wanted to crown him so soon

• Agree 1

I will be very interested to look at this tape and see what happened to Coleman.  Haven't heard his name once.

I mean, this offense through 2 weeks has absolutely lived up to the "Everybody Eats" philosophy.  Coleman made a couple plays last week and did nothing tonight.  Kincaid did little last week, but has made an impact tonight.  It will probably be that he just wasn't open tonight, but there are going to be games like this for him.

• Agree 1

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

Poyer wanted the money and to live on the beach but if he has any competitive spirit left he is going to be wishing he was on that flight back to Buffalo.

I think Poyer's wife wanted the beach for her modeling career

• Like (+1) 1

Nothing gets Josh Allen going like pure Fish domination. 

Really does feel like last week was preseason+ as another poster put it. Not entirely sure if it’s a good or bad thing with the 17 game season. Maybe good when you have a cyborg like Josh warming up?