Week 2 - Bills at Fins - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Brand J said:

Just a reminder the Dolphins were favored to win this game AND had the line move in their favor. Lots of bettors lost money on the fins tonight.

Was it shahp money?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Success said:

This is how you play when you're up 21 on the road, going into the 4th quarter w/ possession.

Agree. Each week you have to be 1-0. I think the passing offense is still a bit if an incomplete through two weeks because of how the games have gone. But it doesn't matter.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Doc said:

Would anyone take McDaniel as OC?

No I actually wouldn’t. His offense is actually very basic. He just has so much talent and speed that they can outplay a lot of teams but their offense is legit screens, crossers, and wheel routes with motion mixed in 

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Hamlin did literally nothing wrong anyone suggesting otherwise is an outrageous dolphins homer.  I don’t think the initial contact is even what did it 

His neck snapped, violently 

He was KO'd before he took a second knock to his head 

That was a double tap, and it was his own doing 

A really poor decision on Tua's part 

I don't wish harm to anyone, but Hamlin did nothing wrong 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, peterpan said:

How does a guy like Skylar Thompson remain on an nfl roster?  He’s terrible.  Why not try a 7th round rookie and keep the cap space? 

He IS a 7th round rookie in terms if contract. Although his 3rd year on it.

Edited by GunnerBill

4 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

No doubt we have weaknesses that haven’t been fully exploited yet. 

But the Dolphins can put up serious points (and often do). Fact is we humiliated one of the leagues most potent offenses on their own turf. 

Don’t get me wrong, I couldn’t be happier!!! I HATE the fish, but this is not a potent offense firing on all cylinders.

More like a Yugo with one of its three cylinders blown

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

No I actually wouldn’t. His offense is actually very basic. He just has so much talent and speed that they can outplay a lot of teams but their offense is legit screens, crossers, and wheel routes with motion mixed in 

That's where I'm at.

2 minutes ago, Brand J said:

Just a reminder the Dolphins were favored to win this game AND had the line move in their favor. Lots of bettors lost money on the fins tonight.

You love to see it

• Awesome! (+1) 1