Week 2 - Bills at Fins - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

I mean, I hope Tua recovers OK but he really should have considered retiring after the concussions in 2022.

Ā 

Hamlin cannot be responsible for that. He basically tried to "get in front" of Tua and nearly all of the impact force was from Tua's momentum. Other than letting Tua run for a TD there is nothing he could have done.

Hamlin did literally nothing wrong anyone suggesting otherwise is an outrageous dolphins homer. Ā I donā€™t think the initial contact is even what did itĀ 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Yobogoya! said:

No doubt we have weaknesses that havenā€™t been fully exploited yet.Ā 
Ā 

But the Dolphins can put up serious points (and often do). Fact is we humiliated one of the leagues most potent offenses on their own turf.Ā 

Right. The turnovers are always kind of random, but locking down their explosive plays/players was planning and execution. Damned impressive!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GoBills! said:

It was a normal football play, Tua lead with his head. I donā€™t wish him nothing but good health but itā€™s clear leading with his head isnā€™t a good idea with his history.Ā 

Unless, you're James (I killed AB) Harrison or, you're Craig "Ironhead" Heyward, leading with your head is a death wish IMO