Week 2 - Bills at Fins - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

This is relaxing. I enjoy these types of games every now and then

Way better than Tua on a last second drive to potentially win it by 1 or something!! :beer: 

1 minute ago, ALLinALLEN said:

I’ll be one to say I’ve been slow to say Benford is a lockdown cb 2 for us. But this game has turned me. He’s been awesome. Trusting him moving forward and yes, I know I’m late to the party 

Don’t slow play it. He’s our # 1 CB and his early analytics  are stating he might be one of the best in the league 

Edited by gonzo1105
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bigduke6 said:

was reading the Phins forum,  the world is ending over there.   is it ok to feel bad for them?

I feel bad for Tua but I’ll never feel bad for their fans.  Their fans are a bunch of douche on social media.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, ganesh said:

that was so lame.  Go Bills!!!

I mean it's Texas Ag&Mech, besides poultry science I'm assuming is for the industrial chicken barns. You know the ones with like 10,000 chickens in it. My family and I use to manage a pair.

Edited by letsgoteam
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

was reading the Phins forum,  the world is ending over there.   is it ok to feel bad for them?

It’s rough they are so all in from a front office perspective right now.  I do think they were likely losing this one pretty handedly even with 4 quarters of healthy tua 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

1 minute ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

I mean, I hope Tua recovers OK but he really should have considered retiring after the concussions in 2022.

Hamlin cannot be responsible for that. He basically tried to "get in front" of Tua and nearly all of the impact force was from Tua's momentum. Other than letting Tua run for a TD there is nothing he could have done.

Tua should have been flagged for lowering his helmet as a weapon.  

7 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Love how the boys are playing but hate to see what happened with Tua.  There needs to be serious discussion about whether football should be continued.

Let me clarify:  football for Tua.  Not football overall.