Week 2 - Bills at Fins - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

I feel bad for Tua. You hate to see people get injured like that. I said he should have retired a couple of years ago. To see him laying on the turf again like that, looking like he had palsy, is frightening. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Utah John said:

The Dolphins have held the Bills to 10 first downs and have almost twice the time of possession.  Goes to show...win the turnovers and win the game.  But even without the turnovers I think the Bills had them this game.

Agreed. Stats are a bit misleading, for sure, with the long cook run and the pick 6. 

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I don’t think the initial contact even did it…tua’s neck is a freakin slingshot and he absolutely slams it into the turf on the way down after pretty light contact wayy too often

idk what Hamlins supposed to do tua led with his head  

I mean, an opposing player putting a helmet into Hamlin's chest probably isn't his best memory either...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I didn’t take the bait on the Von flash last week but he looks substantially better to me tonight. Not just on that sack but in on a few other pressures 

Knee injuries are such a huge mental hurdle even if you’re physically ok…I feel like most guys are bad their first year back 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I don’t think the initial contact even did it…tua’s neck is a freakin slingshot and he absolutely slams it into the turf on the way down after pretty light contact wayy too often

idk what Hamlins supposed to do tua led with his head  

I like Tua and I like watching that offense click (when it isn’t us on defense). Sad for the league. I’m glad there’s absolutely nothing to blame Hamlin for. It’s a dangerous game. 

2 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

When the network has a concussion highlight reel ready for you, it might be time to hang them up.

That was barely a tap and he was out of it.

See that in hockey too, they just tend to happen easier each successive time.

Tua needs to wear those big bubble helmets that came out this year for his own sake.