Week 2 - Bills at Fins - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

It's so damn frustrating. If I can sit on my couch and know play is coming, I'm sure professional defensive coordinators can figure it out

You actually even see Poyer vocalize that to the unit as he’s coming down. Backers rolled over to the SS. 

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

That 2nd and 7 run. Why don't Joe Brady just announce it to Miami that they are running up the middle?

Play action there would have been a touchdown because every human being on the planet, even sleeping infants in Sri Lanka, knew it was going to be a run up the middle. 

• Agree 1

That was on MVS.  He has to know that Allen is going to throw it closer to the sideline there.  He's not going to throw it inside the numbers in that situation.  Gotta be better.

Not the start we needed.  We really needed some kind of points on that drive.  I don't trust this defense at all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

It was a bad throw. It’s hard to locate a ball behind you adjust full speed once it’s located. Wasn’t in love with that set of play calls 

it was a tough camera angle to read how the route was run. I’m not sure who was the bigger share of the blame.