Week 2 - Bills at Fins - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Einstein said:

This isn’t just backups.

This is being outcoached on the defensive side of the ball.

Zero reason they should be getting 10+ yards on 2nd down.

Dude with our backups , we have gotten off the field 3 times in the game with two INTs in a little over a quarter.  The defense is doing fine. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Difference in offensive coaching is clear in this game, unfortunately

McDaniel is having a rough night imo so that’s pretty funny I have the opposite take haha I’d be pounding the run every single play with the bills defensive situation right now

tua is throwing this game away.  Almost feels like McDaniel wants tua to get the credit at times it’s really weird 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

Just now, Process said:

What's Dodson up too in Seattle? Getting any playing time? Might need to pick up the phone after this game. 

He is starting, I think.

Good job D.  Man we are the walking wounded here, 2 back up LBs, 2 back up safety's, missing our nickel DB. Its week 2. I guess it's better to get the dings out of the way now. Would be really nice to have a healthy D come playoff time

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, RoscoeParrish said:

You mean where Buffalo has more scoring drives, more points, less punts and less turnovers all with lesser offensive supporting cast talent?

Miami has open receivers all over and are gashing us in the run game. Mistakes from Tua are killing them. McDaniel's creativity is a real problem, it is on a different level from Brady.