How Many Haitian Illegals Live Within Three Miles of Your House? PHUCCRS

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

lol our righties fooled again:

At this point, you gotta wonder if they are all suffering from neck pain.

Somebody probably told them that gullible was written on the ceiling in third grade and they’ve been staring up ever since. 

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

At this point, you gotta wonder if they are all suffering from neck pain.

Somebody probably told them that gullible was written on the ceiling in third grade and they’ve been staring up ever since. 

Im sure there’s a couple posters here debating eating their own pets just to “own the libs”

15 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So there you go.

One weird lady speculated about Haitians eating cats and dogs.

And it became Trump's go-to talking point in a his only debate against Kamala Harris.

And instead of recognizing that they made a mistake, MAGA is still going all in and moving goalposts. 

Part of me hopes they keep pushing this narrative because it’ll only hurt Trump, but the other part of me is concerned it’s going to get somebody seriously hurt, or worse. 

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Useful idiots believing that the cat memes are backfiring on sane America and actually helping them is exactly what we've come to expect from useful idiots ..

Long live The King!

😂

That 20,000 number isn’t even accurate. 

In addition, the Haitians there are legal. 

I hope that the owners of those accounts never have contact with their families again.

Edited by Roundybout

The real issue about the Haitians is the program includes a job requirement.  So they work for 9 bucks an hour and have to.  While also receiving all state and federal benefits.  So they are kinda slaves to the the companies that want them over the local workforce they say doesn't do squat for 15 and hour. 

• Eyeroll 1

On 9/14/2024 at 9:59 AM, Tiberius said:

Good thing the FBI and Secret Service deleted their cell phone data for that day. 

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

We’ve already won the culture war, conservatives are just too stupid to admit it

That's what Jussie Smollette thought too. 

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

So the party of the poorly educated is more worried about arresting Haitians due to a made up story (that 5 of you on here are still so stupid/easily manipulated that you still believe it!)  versus arresting those who commit inevitable hate crimes against Haitians; crimes that will only be committed because the weirdo party is so full of uneducated hillbillies that they believe the dog/cat story (😂🤣😂) because their orange daddy said he “saw it on TV.” 

And using “DC_Draino” as your “source” just highlights how brainwashed you - and the four others who like your spam - are. 

Little snowflakes on the right are soooo upset. 

I wonder how many of you aren’t invited to family get togethers anymore because you’re the “weird right wing uncle” and wonder why you’ve been excluded. Everyone is laughing at you, and you think you’re the enlightened ones. It’s incredible human behavior. You all should be studied like early man. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, stevestojan said:

So the party of the poorly educated is more worried about arresting Haitians due to a made up story (that 5 of you on here are still so stupid/easily manipulated that you still believe it!)  versus arresting those who commit inevitable hate crimes against Haitians; crimes that will only be committed because the weirdo party is so full of uneducated hillbillies that they believe the dog/cat story (😂🤣😂) because their orange daddy said he “saw it on TV.” 

This is our post-truth society.

For all they harp on about lefties ("commies") talking about how even if things aren't actually true they nevertheless attest to a larger abstract "truth," (see Jussie Smollett), they now do exactly the same thing.

Trumpies: Haitians are stealing and eating cats and dogs!

Objective sources (City Manager, Springfield Police, then Mayor): We have no credible reports of any such thing ever happening.

Trumpies: But come on, you know Biden let in a hundred thousand illegal Haitians, and we know some are criminals, so even if not "true" it nevertheless should register as A Truth.

Stupidity.

I remember the day I first saw this kind of "reasoning." It was a Jon Stossel piece back in the 90s. Snapple Iced Tea was under fire from black groups who said it had origins in the slave trade. Those people said "look, they have a slave ship on their label." Snapple responded: No, that photo is from the Getty Archives. It's entitled "Boston Tea Party." Random black lady on the street responds: "they can say that, but TO ME it's still a slave ship."

"To me." We heard it this week. The City Manager may offer a clear denial, but "to me" it's still likely true that THEY'RE EATING THE PETS."

• Agree 1