How Many Haitian Illegals Live Within Three Miles of Your House? PHUCCRS

36 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Haitians have been coming to the US under the Parole Program, which means they are here legally. 

Weird that people are calling them illegal then…

Maybe the whole “we just want people to come here legally” thing was a lie after all…

True.

In fact, you'd be hard pressed to find an "illegal" Haitian these days.

In addition to parole, those who had entered illegally were often granted asylum, or then Temporary Protected Status, both of which allow them to live and work legally here.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Westside said:

Can you imagine the outrage the leftists would have if the illegal immigrants were MAGA supporters? 

Their compassion and empathy would go right out the window! 

Do you?

They ain’t that stupid to be a maga supporter!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

True.

In fact, you'd be hard pressed to find an "illegal" Haitian these days.

In addition to parole, those who had entered illegally were often granted asylum, or then Temporary Protected Status, both of which allow them to live and work legally here.

People leaving hardship at home to move to the greatest country in the world and build a better life for themselves and their families. Doing so legally and then working hard once they got here.

Sounds like the kind of thing Republicans used to support...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

People leaving hardship at home to move to the greatest country in the world and build a better life for themselves and their families. Doing so legally and then working hard once they got here.

Sounds like the kind of thing Republicans used to support...

Haiti is a political and humanitarian disaster. No country in the Western Hemisphere even comes close.

Trumpistas, if it is your policy that these people should be left there (or sent back) to starve and be killed by gang militias, well, then just come right out and say so. Because that is exactly what will happen. Otherwise, please talk about something rational, like what do you propose we do? Don't say send them back to make their country better; it hasn't happened for half a century or more (maybe way more), and it's not going to happen in the forseeable future. You are saying they should be sent back to starve or be killed. Period. Own it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Haiti is a political and humanitarian disaster. No country in the Western Hemisphere even comes close.

Trumpistas, if it is your policy that these people should be left there (or sent back) to starve and be killed by gang militias, well, then just come right out and say so. Because that is exactly what will happen. Otherwise, please talk about something rational, like what do you propose we do? Don't say send them back to make their country better; it hasn't happened for half a century or more (maybe way more), and it's not going to happen in the forseeable future. You are saying they should be sent back to starve or be killed. Period. Own it.

Okay, so long as YOU own what happens in these little Haiti communities here in America.

Hey maybe we can get yet another witty stevestojan retread of his tired and devoid of all humor pet seasoning joke?

Or better yet maybe he can marry that doozy with the wood paneling bomb that he keeps reaching for.

Meanwhile, in the real world of Springfield...

Springfield, Ohio is much worse than we thought. 

Kyle Kohler a former State Representative from Springfield and the Clark County area, shared shocking information about their migration crisis.

“Under the Biden/Harris administration they not only are protected but they are given between $600 to $1600/MONTH on Debit Cards through the Refugee Cash Assistance program and allowed access to all the public assistance programs available to US citizens

As of this month, our local Job and Family Services has registered over 20,000 Haitian refugees in our county and city.

Our public school system (with just over 8,000 students) suddenly has over 1,600 non-english speaking students. Nineteen-year-old Haitian men and women are being enrolled as high-school freshman and are in class with 13-year-old boys and girls.

The staffing company that started this
"migration" is owned by a man that has over 63 rental properties in the Springfield area. Instead of getting the normal $600-$800 in rent each month, he rents cots for $250/month to as many as 20 to 25 Haitians per home. He charges them $25 for roundtrips to work each day. They work under contracts preventing them from being hired full time at their place of employment.

Since no one over the age of 18 requires driver's education in Ohio - Haitians are allowed to take the permit test with an interpreter... who basically gives them all the answers. Since "permit" in the Haitian language of Creole is interpreted
"permission" most never take the actual driving test. This means hundreds of Haitians, who cannot speak English and have no idea what the driving laws actually say...

Our county health department has reported an increase in HIV cases over the last five years.
Based on their numbers we will hit an increase of 871% over the previous five years. Nurses have confirmed that an entire wing of our regional hospital has nothing but Haitian patients being treated for HIV.

A delivery nurse reports that 70% of all scheduled Cesareans are for Haitian women who cannot deliver naturally because of HIV.

TB cases are up over 500% for this same period. Our Federally Qualified Health Care (FQHC) called Rocking Horse is overwhelmed with the increase in Haitians that are automatically qualified for Medicaid services.

Our public safety officials have confirmed that charges against most Haitians who break the law are almost immediately dismissed because of lack of translators... meaning that courts cannot provide a speedy trial so they are simply arrested and released.”

How can anyone in their right mind will vote for FOUR more years of this?

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

They were invited to be there as an immigrant haven because the city was hemorrhaging population and jobs. This is a fact. 

So the idea was 20K Haitian's are going to revitalize the community and the economy? Who's the sponsor of that idea? 

Here in NJ the town just north of where I live officials are operating under the same theory that you can send thousands of unskilled people devoid of any understanding of American culture to a chronically economically depressed place and magically transform the place by flooding it with more residents. I'm hard pressed to see or find any quantifiable signs of improvement based on an influx of people there. I think those believing in the idea are driven by wishful thinking.

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So the idea was 20K Haitian's are going to revitalize the community and the economy? Who's the sponsor of that idea? 

Here in NJ the town just north of where I live officials are operating under the same theory that you can send thousands of unskilled people devoid of any understanding of American culture to a chronically economically depressed place and magically transform the place by flooding it with more residents. I'm hard pressed to see or find any quantifiable signs of improvement based on an influx of people there. I think those believing in the idea are driven by wishful thinking.

Did you see the interview of the factory manager who loves them and thinks they’re great workers? 

45 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Did you see the interview of the factory manager who loves them and thinks they’re great workers? 

These immigrants would out work Americans any day! I know because I had my own business. Very hard to find someone who is not afraid of a hard days work! Immigrants will come in and take the jobs, work hard and do it for less money. That is why maga hates them. Magas are dumb and lazy and they don’t want anyone coming in and taking their jobs.

10 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

These immigrants would out work Americans any day! I know because I had my own business. Very hard to find someone who is not afraid of a hard days work! Immigrants will come in and take the jobs, work hard and do it for less money. That is why maga hates them. Magas are dumb and lazy and they don’t want anyone coming in and taking their jobs.

Okay now does anybody see anything wrong with this post here?

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Roundybout said:

No I did not. And I'm not saying it's a black and white issue. There are positives and negatives, benefits and costs. There are good stories and bad stories. 

I just conclude the costs exceed the benefits and Biden immigrant influx is uncontrolled chaos. I saw estimates its cost US taxpayers over $150 billion to date.

11 hours ago, Roundybout said:

I googled and I can not find it, I would be interested in seeing it. Trying to find it I found this article. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/haitian-immigrants-fueled-springfields-growth-now-us-presidential-debate-2024-09-11/

Which states that 8000 of the 20000 are on welfare. No society survives with 40% of the population on welfare, especially when those working are not making high salaries.