How Many Haitian Illegals Live Within Three Miles of Your House? PHUCCRS

When you know that number coupled to the actual US citizen population density and pet census within that same three mile radius, only then you can more accurately assess your Pet/Haitian Underlying Cook/Consumption Risk Score (PHUCCRS)

Of course there are confounding variables such as current large bird migratory patterns etc., but asking the government to tell you how many Haitian illegals that they've dropped in close proximity to your home will give you a reasonably accurate PHUCCRS index and inform you if Fido or Felix needs to go on lockdown. 

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Haha (+1) 4

About 20k in Springfield, OH. 

Commie-la is proud of the 100k she has brought in so far.

So where are the remaining 80k?

Are there other high density areas like Springfield?

Be informed.

Help sustain your local pet population.

Know your PHUCCRS index!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

33 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

About 20k in Springfield, OH. 

Commie-la is proud of the 100k she has brought in so far.

So where are the remaining 80k?

Are there other high density areas like Springfield?

Be informed.

Help sustain your local pet population.

Know your PHUCCRS index!

I spy a PHUCCR in the preceding post.  And that is not a hoax. 

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

When you know that number coupled to the actual US citizen population density and pet census within that same three mile radius, only then you can more accurately assess your Pet/Haitian Underlying Cook/Consumption Risk Score (PHUCCRS)

Of course there are confounding variables such as current large bird migratory patterns etc., but asking the government to tell you how many Haitian illegals that they've dropped in close proximity to your home will give you a reasonably accurate PHUCCRS index and inform you if Fido or Felix needs to go on lockdown. 

Do you consider yourself a Christian ?

Can you imagine the outrage the leftists would have if the illegal immigrants were MAGA supporters? 

Their compassion and empathy would go right out the window! 

1 minute ago, TH3 said:

Do you consider yourself a Christian ?

Do you?

• Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Westside said:

Can you imagine the outrage the leftists would have if the illegal immigrants were MAGA supporters? 

Their compassion and empathy would go right out the window! 

Do you?

Calling myself Christian would be a disservice to those who truly do. I did not grow up in a church going household. I have read the Bible and wish those that the teachings of Jesus were more prevalent. I think people find it easier to live by the concept of a god deciding good and bad rather than the benevolence of Jesus.

My wife and I hosted an Afghan family following the pullout for several months and helped them get on their feet. 

Edited by TH3
  • Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Calling myself Christian would be a disservice to those who truly do. I did not grow up in a church going household. I have read the Bible and wish those that the teachings of Jesus were more prevalent. I think people find it easier to live by the concept of a god deciding good and bad rather than the benevolence of Jesus.

My wife and I hosted an Afghan family following the pullout for several months and helped them get on their feet. 

Does the Bible outline acceptable assassination attempts?  I assume it does, since you are A#1 leader in wishing Trump was deaded.

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, ScotSHO said:

Does the Bible outline acceptable assassination attempts?  I assume it does, since you are A#1 leader in wishing Trump was deaded.

90 percent of the posts on this forum are vile....just trying to keep up with the rest of you....

At least I own my hypocrisy

2 hours ago, TH3 said:

So, no.  not a Christian.

as going to church or reading a bible has nothing to do with it.

but it couldn't hurt to teach the golden rule more.

2 hours ago, TH3 said:

That’s really great that you were able to do that. I know many non Christian’s who use the Bible against Christian’s which I think is a very low thing to do.

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm going to borrow this. Excellent job

• Agree 2

Haitians have been coming to the US under the Parole Program, which means they are here legally. 

Weird that people are calling them illegal then…

Maybe the whole “we just want people to come here legally” thing was a lie after all…

• Awesome! (+1) 1