9/12/24 GAMDAY Bills at Dolphins TNF PREGAME THREAD

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

Ok, so I know the game is on Prime and NFL+, but even as local market it isn't on a local channel? Just trying to confirm before I text my daughter for her Prime details.

Should be simulcast on CBS for local viewers but Im not 100% positive.  There is a pregame show on CBS right now.

• Like (+1) 1

The Fins huge advantage in this game is that Bills didn't have a full week of prep to get ready for all those offensive wrinkles that they throw at you. Last year, we didn't fall for the pre-snap cheese but that takes practice and discipline. I hope they were preparing during those weeks leading into the season for this. 

4 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Sherman is a tool. Josh hasn’t taken over a game? He’s in a second tier. ??

Dude literally has an NFL version of a perfect game under his belt.  The only one in NFL history.  I’m pretty sure that game was “taken over”.

Just now, Low Positive said:

He took over a game LAST WEEK!

Correct.  But I suppose it could be argued.  If Josh’s perfect game in the playoffs against NE wasn’t taken over, then no game has ever been taken over…….by anyone.