9/12/24 GAMDAY Bills at Dolphins TNF PREGAME THREAD

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

You say this like its some common knowledge that everyone should know.  No, I don't know physics of kicking off a football and I didnt play soccer.  I dont really care to.  

Did Arizonas kicker have a problem kicking in the end zone or was it only windy for Bass?  Pretty common knowledge that Bass has problems kicking since last season.

He’s right. The wind was too strong to kick it in the end zone the one direction. 

10 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Every KO in that direction was returned except for the one that Bass kicked out of bounds.

My point...it wasn't like his was the only KO that was somehow short of the endzone.

13 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

He’s right. The wind was too strong to kick it in the end zone the one direction. 

He had problems in preseason too. Will see how he does today. 

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

My point...it wasn't like his was the only KO that was somehow short of the endzone.

You can make your point without being a dick though, no?

34 minutes ago, Mango said:

Based on the wording of this I think there’s zero chance he doesn’t play tonight. And on top of that I think he’ll be pretty explosive. We’ll be pretty disappointed at how not injured he looks. 

Oh I agree. He's playing IMO. I think it's kinda short sighted in a week 2 game on short rest. A LOT of risk here. But I get it. Huge game for them. And they are the Week 2 Champions every year. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Since Wilkins is not with the Dolphins anymore, who will be grabbing Josh Allen's nuts?

I think they will draw straws before the game to decide.

56 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Did Arizonas kicker have a problem kicking in the end zone or was it only windy for Bass? 

All the kicks towards the scoreboard were returned except for Bass's last KO which went out of bounds in the field of play.  The Cards kicker never got a touch. back towards that end.  

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Heat and humidity.  I really hate these road games in Miami early in the season and after a short week.

Agreed. Rather get them at night if we have to play them early though.

Were it up to me, they'd shitcan Thursday Night games altogether. But the accountants have spoken.

• Agree 2