ABC News Debate "Moderators": Fake & Non Existent "Fact Checks"

On 9/13/2024 at 7:44 PM, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

This is a fun post-debate fact check. 🇺🇸 

Accidentally and for no reason, their absentee ballots will be lost in transit this Nov.

30 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

My sister in law came from Brazil 25 years ago and did everything the right way.  For the longest time, she had to go through two or three times a year of filing for an extension or driving to New York City to the Brazilian Embassy to take care of what Brazil required. Even this summer when she traveled back home, it took a few calls to make sure that there would be no issues.

Why is it harder for someone who had been here for 25 years and a US citizen for almost 20 to travel back to their home for a vacation that it is for someone from a high risk country with a criminal record to come into the country without documenting themselves and get social services with a year? That is the type of question that anyone should ponder whether or not they are voting for Trump or Harris.

I think that a good compromise would be to make the immigration process easier for those who do it the right way in exchange for a zero tolerance policy for those to come in illegally and a more secure border.

DATS RACISISTS!  You can't do that!  Remember AOC's tears!

Edited by ScotSHO

On 9/13/2024 at 2:57 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

Isn't very smart?  He's legitimately stupid.  Can you think of one time he's said something intelligent?

All I can think of is a couple random one liners during debates.  More timing than saying something smart.

The cats and dogs part 100% illustrates he uses TV and internet like our resident internet brain folks.  The moron Boomers that believe anything that supports their bias.

We could be making fake stories right now he'd report as news tomorrow. 

All that you do with posts like this is prove how narrow and hateful the far left is. You had nothing but insults to offer.

We have all heard the same garbage for eight years. If it is not from an internet troll you it is from the media. You are nothing more than the product of the media. You are a human shaped device that broadcasts CNN 24/7.

I despise both Trump and Harris, but I care less whether or not something thinks that dogs are being eaten and more about the fact a person who had a ten percent approval rating earlier in the year is being position by the media as the next great thing when in reality she has done nothing more than spout out empty cliches and give lip service vowing to fix what her administration did.  this country is in two wars, and an economy on the verge of recession that can no longer be covered up as "better than ever" by the media. We are as divided as we ever were. Is that okay to you?

If anyone other than Trump was on the Republican ticket, it was be a landslide at least at the level of Reagan or Mondale.The fact that Trump is in it tells us all how God Awful Harris is. The only reason why she is up is that the media is campaigning for her 24/7 and hiding her flaws.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Eyeroll 1

37 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

All that you do with posts like this is prove how narrow and hateful the far left is. You had nothing but insults to offer.

We have all heard the same garbage for eight years. If it is not from an internet troll you it is from the media. You are nothing more than the product of the media. You are a human shaped device that broadcasts CNN 24/7.

I despise both Trump and Harris, but I care less whether or not something thinks that dogs are being eaten and more about the fact a person who had a ten percent approval rating earlier in the year is being position by the media as the next great thing when in reality she has done nothing more than spout out empty cliches and give lip service vowing to fix what her administration did.  this country is in two wars, and an economy on the verge of recession that can no longer be covered up as "better than ever" by the media. We are as divided as we ever were. Is that okay to you?

If anyone other than Trump was on the Republican ticket, it was be a landslide at least at the level of Reagan or Mondale.The fact that Trump is in it tells us all how God Awful Harris is. The only reason why she is up is that the media is campaigning for her 24/7 and hiding her flaws.

All these liberals are fat, dumb, and happy with the current system no matter how corrupt or dysfunctional they know it might be. Trump is rocking the boat or a threat to derail their gravy train life. They don't care about immigrant crime gangs or others eating their pets because they certainly don't have or expect to have them living next door.

But watch what happens to their cheerful disposition when trouble moves into their town or they lose 50% in their 401K in a market crash. The fun part is they believe it could or will never happen.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

1 hour ago, dgrochester55 said:

You say you despise Trump.  What do you despise about him?

57 minutes ago, Scraps said:

You say you despise Trump.  What do you despise about him?

I've never liked his personality, and not "cause the news says."  This goes back to pre-politics when he was hosting reality shows and putting in a troll effort to buy the Bills. His personality is off-putting and he digs his own grave when speaking. For example, there are plenty of jarring stats as a result of illegal immigration that Trump could have focused on last week, but instead he went with a crazy, dog eating one that at most happened once.

He has had plenty of time to reach out to the center and independent base that is fed up with Biden and the far left, but instead, he caters only to his base in his speeches.  Some of his Christian-Nationalist followers on the right are the perfect mix of ignorance and arrogance spreading a false version of Christianity. He should be winning this race in a landslide, but he keeps shooting himself in the foot. Long story short, he his handling this race like McDermott handles two minute drills in playoff games.

With that being said, the country was running much better with him in office (minus COVID which I do not blame him for) and I will be voting for him because I think that Harris is so much worse. I don't have to like the guy, but this time around, I do think that I have to vote for him.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Here's a look back at how a trash outlet like ABC News interfered in the last election.

Flashback to the second debate between Trump and Biden in 2020. Trump claimed that Hunter Biden received money from China and Russia. Both true. These facts were reported on before the discovery of the Hunter laptop.

In response to Trump, during the debate Biden claimed that his son had never taken money from Russia or China, that nobody in his family had ever made money from China, and that he himself had never taken a dime from any foreign source.

All of those statements were lies. Immediately after the debate, the clowns at ABC gave their analysis and even acknowledged that Hunter got money from China. Biden had lied so what did they do? They called Trump a liar and said that Biden couldn't be corrupt because it didn't show up on his tax returns.😉

Call one a liar, tell the people that the other one has great character. Do it all day, everyday before an election. ABC News went from this to rigging debates in 2024.