ABC News Debate "Moderators": Fake & Non Existent "Fact Checks"

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Cool.  Why the F do you defend him like he's your orange spouse then?

Might be even weirder.  

Please show me how I defend him? I've pointed out that he's his own worst enemy. If the Republicans had any other candidate this election would be a slam dunk. The democratic party has gone bonkers since losing in 2016. Yall have gone completely overboard. Why are you so angry all the time over strangers on the internet? That's really wierd. 

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Please show me how I defend him? I've pointed out that he's his own worst enemy. If the Republicans had any other candidate this election would be a slam dunk. The democratic party has gone bonkers since losing in 2016. Yall have gone completely overboard. Why are you so angry all the time over strangers on the internet? That's really wierd. 

Dems have gone crazy is meaningless.   There's virtually nothing policy wise that one can term as far left.  You are just eating the bs the right is shoveling.

You realize immigration is a scare tactic that comes up pretty much every 4 years?  

We certainly need reform but it's just a low hanging fruit scare tactic.  

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Dems have gone crazy is meaningless.   There's virtually nothing policy wise that one can term as far left.  You are just eating the bs the right is shoveling.

You realize immigration is a scare tactic that comes up pretty much every 4 years?  

We certainly need reform but it's just a low hanging fruit scare tactic.  

It's not. Do u think everyone coming over is good? Even if only 1 percent of the roughly 2 million illegal crossings are bad or criminals, thats still 20,000 criminals that shouldn't be here based on how the law is written. Our country can't handle the massive influx of people. Immigration is what makes this country what it is. Do it the right way.  Are you saying no illegal has killed anyone? These people shouldn't have had the opportunity if the law was enforced. 

9 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

It's not. Do u think everyone coming over is good? Even if only 1 percent of the roughly 2 million illegal crossings are bad or criminals, thats still 20,000 criminals that shouldn't be here based on how the law is written. Our country can't handle the massive influx of people. Immigration is what makes this country what it is. Do it the right way.  Are you saying no illegal has killed anyone? These people shouldn't have had the opportunity if the law was enforced. 

Every 4 years.

My personal views on immigration line up more with Republicans honestly but is it some huge problem?  No.  

I count immigration as a negative on dems.  I would absolutely limit immigration from certain countries but the entire system needs an overhaul. 

A non American relative of mine is in the US right now, she asked a lawyer what yo do to get a green card.  First step?  Break the rules (possibly the law not sure).  The system is broken.  

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

No.  But several orders of magnitude less biased than you.  It's not debatable.  I would not support a criminal traitor.  I would not support someone who SOOOOO many have come out to say the person is inept, unintelligent.  

You've bent yourselves into pretzels for years defending a moron conman and continue to do so.  It's pathetic.  No other explanation.  

Do your stupid comparison to Joe, sure.  There's a little truth there.  But he ONLY got elected because he was a centrist that we knew could beat your guy.

Literally anyone is better than what you are running.  Voting for a traitor makes you a traitor.  Downplay j6 if you want i dont care.  That combined with the fake elector scheme I could better argue as treason than you could argue as just politics.

I am much more objective, your flawed reasoning aside. I've sided with Trump's policies but have not hesitated to criticize him when I thought it was warranted. I think Harris is dunce playing an acting role in a marketing campaign produced and directed by Hollywood notables but I didn't hesitate to acknowledge I thought she fared well in the dabate. But she'll be a disaster for the country.

The democrats system of manufacturing lies does not make Trump a traitor and how dare you suggest I'm one for simply exercising my right to express my views. It's something liberals hate. More or less you believe lies. Trump is far from perfect and there are many others I'd prefer but Harris isn't one of them.

And I'm not running anyone. I'm a registered Democrat who was abandoned by the party that no longer represents any values that made this country strong. Everything done during Biden's watch has weakened us regardless of all the cheerleading. While you guys claim to be fighting for democracy you support policies and people bent on taking it away. You might call them globalist who put the interests of elites and the their empire before country. You're just not as smart as you think.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I am much more objective, your flawed reasoning aside. I've sided with Trump's policies but have not hesitated to criticize him when I thought it was warranted. I think Harris is dunce playing an acting role in a marketing campaign produced and directed by Hollywood notables but I didn't hesitate to acknowledge I thought she fared well in the dabate. But she'll be a disaster for the country.

The democrats system of manufacturing lies does not make Trump a traitor and how dare you suggest I'm one for simply exercising my right to express my views. It's something liberals hate. More or less you believe lies. Trump is far from perfect and there are many others I'd prefer but Harris isn't one of them.

And I'm not running anyone. I'm a registered Democrat who was abandoned by the party that no longer represents any values that made this country strong. Everything done during Biden's watch has weakened us regardless of all the cheerleading. While you guys claim to be fighting for democracy you support policies and people bent on taking it away. You might call them globalist who put the interests of elites and the their empire before country. You're just not as smart as you think.

The democrats system of manufacturing lies?  Tell me do you think the left lies more than Trump?  If you have a shred of honesty or credibility or both you'll admit Trump lies more than ANYONE, EVER.  

As for brains Kamala may very well be an average person.  I haven't seen anything that makes me think she's remarkable.  But compared to Trump she's f'n Einstein.  The man is a walking, talking moron.  They're eating the cats and dawgs!  To think a potential president is on a national debate spewing moronic rumors because "he saw it on TV".  It's too stupid for words.  Yet you swallow it because you're brainwashed and despite being eloquent with your words, you are the same as any other brainwashed red voting moron in a trailer park who couldn't name the 3 parts of US gov't if their lives depended on it.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Now what?

A little ignoring, a splash of denial and a whole lot of reasons why reports of missing and eaten pets is a good thing.

What you'll never see now is an admission of being DEAD WRONG.

Why? TDS

Do you realize they say there is "no proof" in you link?

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Now what?

A little ignoring, a splash of denial and a whole lot of reasons why reports of missing and eaten pets is a good thing.

What you'll never see now is an admission of being DEAD WRONG.

Why? TDS

Destroyed the lie about the manager saying there was no issue.  They reply its not proof.  

On 9/13/2024 at 8:13 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

Every 4 years.

My personal views on immigration line up more with Republicans honestly but is it some huge problem?  No.  

I count immigration as a negative on dems.  I would absolutely limit immigration from certain countries but the entire system needs an overhaul. 

A non American relative of mine is in the US right now, she asked a lawyer what yo do to get a green card.  First step?  Break the rules (possibly the law not sure).  The system is broken.  

My sister in law came from Brazil 25 years ago and did everything the right way.  For the longest time, she had to go through two or three times a year of filing for an extension or driving to New York City to the Brazilian Embassy to take care of what Brazil required. Even this summer when she traveled back home, it took a few calls to make sure that there would be no issues.

Why is it harder for someone who had been here for 25 years and a US citizen for almost 20 to travel back to their home for a vacation that it is for someone from a high risk country with a criminal record to come into the country without documenting themselves and get social services with a year? That is the type of question that anyone should ponder whether or not they are voting for Trump or Harris.

I think that a good compromise would be to make the immigration process easier for those who do it the right way in exchange for a zero tolerance policy for those to come in illegally and a more secure border.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

My sister in law came from Brazil 25 years ago and did everything the right way.  For the longest time, she had to go through two or three times a year of filing for an extension or driving to New York City to the Brazilian Embassy to take care of what Brazil required. Even this summer when she traveled back home, it took a few calls to make sure that there would be no issues.

Why is it harder for someone who had been here for 25 years and a US citizen for almost 20 to travel back to their home for a vacation that it is for someone from a high risk country with a criminal record to come into the country without documenting themselves and get social services with a year? That is the type of question that anyone should ponder whether or not they are voting for Trump or Harris.

I think that a good compromise would be to make the immigration process easier for those who do it the right way in exchange for a zero tolerance policy for those to come in illegally and a more secure border.

Good comment. 

Quick question.  Does the fact Brazil turned into a fascist regime impacting her being able to travel there for vacation 

7 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Good comment. 

Quick question.  Does the fact Brazil turned into a fascist regime impacting her being able to travel there for vacation 

I would add, the proposal from @dgrochester55 is sensible but if Harris is elected anything resembling common sense which respects American citizens and immigrants that follow the rules has no chance of being implemented.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Good comment. 

I would have to ask her that.

I can say that she comes from one of the more rural states and that most of her family has told her that things are getting bad. The general sentiment in that area is that the last person was better.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

I would add, the proposal from @dgrochester55 is sensible but if Harris is elected anything resembling common sense which respects American citizens and immigrants that follow the rules has no chance of being implemented.

It's very sensible.  Makes so much sense there is no chance our reps would even think about it.  

• Thank you (+1) 1