ABC News Debate "Moderators": Fake & Non Existent "Fact Checks"

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Because her answers were so amazingly good.

And Trump's were so amazingly wacky.

That's all the proof I need.

Trump should have realized it was all a set up. Rigged.  ABC?  C'mon.  

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Because her answers were so amazingly good.

And Trump's were so amazingly wacky.

That's all the proof I need.

None of the questions were surprising. They were generally about the things that have been the main topics of discussion in the election.

Not hard at all to prepare for what we saw. Harris is famously very prepared (to the point where it causes friction with her team). She set up predictable traps and Trump predictably fell into them.

Trump is so incoherent and so incapable of staying on topic or demonstrating any semblance of executive function, that MAGA has to find anything they can grab at as an excuse aside from the obvious.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Irv said:

She had the questions in advance.  F*ck, her team probably wrote the questions.  So obvious.  What a mess.  

Right, because questions about immigration, taxes and the economy, abortion, the environment and foreign policy were so out-of-bounds there’s no way she could’ve prepared for them.  

You’re a  f—king clown.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

They know the base is enraged and full of morons. 

Just a f*cking bold face liar.  Plain and simple.  Yet the morons on here like @Tiberius, @ChiGoose, @L Ron Burgundy and the rest of the brain dead I don't remember will follow along like lemmings - right off the cliff.  What a mess.    

5 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

Right, because questions about immigration, taxes and the economy, abortion, the environment and foreign policy were so out-of-bounds there’s no way she could’ve prepared for them.  

You’re a  f—king clown.

The sand called.  It wants your head to leave.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Irv said:

Just a f*cking bold face liar.  Plain and simple.  Yet the morons on here like @Tiberius, @ChiGoose, @L Ron Burgundy and the rest of the brain dead I don't remember will follow along like lemmings - right off the cliff.  What a mess.    

The sand called.  It wants your head to leave.  What a mess.  

Cope harder

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Seriously?  You bumped your own message from 3 minutes ago?

That’s what he does. He “eye roll” reacts to everything the normals say, and retweets the weirdos. Then when he doesn’t get someone (generally the same three Trumpers you know and love here - the ones who use the word communist when it makes zero sense in context) giving him that sweet serotonin hit with a teeny thumbs up emoji, he “bumps” it in a thread that’s less than three pages long. 😂

It’s like they re-learned how to communicate from that 78 year old obese orange man-child. 🤡

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Cope harder

Did you watch the video above?   You're going to sit there and say she didn't/doesn't lie?   Honestly?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Damn whistleblowers.

Confirming what everyone already knew.

They leaked that the moderators might ask about immigration, the economy, and abortion? 

YIKES!!! What an upper hand that would give someone! 

😂😂😂😂😂

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

They leaked that the moderators might ask about immigration, the economy, and abortion? 

YIKES!!! What an upper hand that would give someone! 

😂😂😂😂😂

LOL.

Perhaps you would be served better by comprehending what you read before commenting.

That simplistic spin attempt might work on children, not adults.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

LOL.

Perhaps you would be served better by comprehending what you read before commenting.

That simplistic spin attempt might work on children, not adults.

Just look at the profiles it agrees with.  

Pure echo chamber of MSM script. 

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Irv said:

Did you watch the video above?   You're going to sit there and say she didn't/doesn't lie?   Honestly?

Dangerous levels of copium here.

Also with a dose of claiming I said something I never said. Another sign of potentially terminal levels of cope.

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Dangerous levels of copium here.

Also with a dose of claiming I said something I never said. Another sign of potentially terminal levels of cope.

So we agree.