ABC News Debate "Moderators": Fake & Non Existent "Fact Checks"

• BillsFanNC changed the title to ABC News Debate "Moderators": Fake & Non Existent "Fact Checks"

Top 5 lies that the ABC News moderators refused to fact-check or falsely fact-checked during the debate:

1. Mandatory Firearm Buybacks:

Kamala Harris told Trump to "stop lying" about her wanting to confiscate firearms. Harris has previously stated multiple times that she wants to launch a mandatory buyback program.

The ABC moderators said nothing.

2. "Fine People" Hoax:

Kamala Harris claimed Trump called neo-N*zi's "very fine people." This hoax was debunked by Snopes but the ABC moderators let it slide.

3. Post-Birth Abortion:

Trump claimed babies were 'k*lled' outside the womb in failed abortions. Under Tim Walz, babies born alive in botched abortions are allowed to be left to d*e.

Eight babies who survived abortions in Minnesota were abandoned and sadly perished under Walz.

The ABC moderators simply said Trump was lying and moved on without adding context. 

4. Defund the Police:

Kamala Harris laughed when Trump said she wanted to defund the police. During a previous interview, Harris said having more cops on the street is "wrong."

She also supported taking police officers out of schools.

5. Bl**dbath Hoax:

Kamala Harris claimed Trump said there would be a bl**dbath if he is not elected, insinuating that his supporters would start k*lling people.

This is completely false. The comment was made during a rally where Trump said there would be a "bl**dbath" for the American auto industry if he is not elected.

The ABC moderators said nothing

• Like (+1) 3

And of course useful idiots are saying that she didn't lie, she WAS at the Capitol on J6!

:lol:

No sane person, so that leaves out commies and useful idiots, can hear/read her quote below and not conclude that she is clearly implying that she was at the Capitol during the riot.

Trump missed a major opening to ask her where she actually was during the "insurrection"

The DOJ got caught lying in numerous J6 indictments by claiming that Harris was at the Capitol when it was breached. This is a brazen lie. They did this in order to bring the most serious charges possible.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

⬆️

Remember when you read whatever fairytales these useful idiots f stains puked out above...

That no pets or protected birds have been killed and/or eaten by illegal alien Haitians in Springfield. OH.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

ABC did seem somewhat biased to me. not so much the "fact checking" i actually thought that was fine for the most part, rather, the questions they chose to ask. most were fine but it seems to me if you ask trump about his "kamala's black now" statement, you should ask kamala about one of her controversial statements.

that said, trump and friends have been complaining about media bias for years. that means they know going in this is how it will be. given that, you would think trump should have been totally prepared to combat this.

than, when it went poorly, you blame ABC? that makes you look even worse.

I actually thought trump was going to be prepared and turn it around on them as he has in the past (quite brilliantly!). not sure what has changed for him.

Edited by dickleyjones
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

6 hours ago, dickleyjones said:

ABC did seem somewhat biased to me. not so much the "fact checking" i actually thought that was fine for the most part, rather, the questions they chose to ask. most were fine but it seems to me if you ask trump about his "kamala's black now" statement, you should ask kamala about one of her controversial statements.

that said, trump and friends have been complaining about media bias for years. that means they know going in this is how it will be. given that, you would think trump should have been totally prepared to combat this.

than, when it went poorly, you blame ABC? that makes you look even worse.

I actually thought trump was going to be prepared and turn it around on them as he has in the past (quite brilliantly!). not sure what has changed for him.

Fair.  Of course the clowns will disagree.   They fact checked an obvious lie how dare they!!!

• Eyeroll 1

33 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's Trump's fault he wasn't prepared for an ambush!

Did you also know that it was the Bills fault that the Pats* were/are cheating.

Their God already told them that Harris is is the truth tellers.  Nothing else matters. 

• Thank you (+1) 1