NY Giants Uniforms

16 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Its quite ok to have a different opinion

Bills and Chargers throwback unis are the best

Sadly the Pats old helmet is probable my favorite throwback helmet

image.png.764f67ea0a5affdbb93cce0b30369191.png

Ya mean you don't like the customized Elvis profile they feature on their current helmets?

36 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ya mean you don't like the customized Elvis profile they feature on their current helmets?

Nope

37 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I read they got rid of this emblem moslty because it was simply too hard to reproduce on hats/shirts and other apparel.  

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I read they got rid of this emblem moslty because it was simply too hard to reproduce on hats/shirts and other apparel.  

That must be why the Browns have a plain orange helmet. That’s easy to  replicate! 😉

On 9/11/2024 at 12:23 PM, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Are these the worst NFL throwback uniforms of all time?  

giants.jpg.e72bb4f2f05ea682fb3c3aceaf3feb01.jpg

Answering your question would require me to dredge up memories of other throwback unis, and I have done my best to delete any such information.  (Although something tells me the Steelers did have a worse ensemble.)

20 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Seems like the Bills are the only team in the league not to have a throwback and/or an alternate helmet this season.

Hope they bring back the red helmets for the final season at Ralph Wilson.

I hope they use the old, mid-60s, AFL champions era unis with the standing buffalo for the last game at Rich Stadium. (If we're going to go back to old names for the stadium, let's go all the way.)

On 9/11/2024 at 10:29 AM, Gregg said:

The Steelers say "Hello" to this thread.

steelers-throwback-uniforms-football-982

If the steelers and giants played each other wearing these, the game would be unwatchable

of course, since neither team scored a TD in the 1st week, it might be unwatchable even without the ugly uniforms